Paralyzed-clace fight

Clary's POV

"Sebastien," I said. Alec nodded grimly.
"Alec go get Magnus, ask him to track Isabelle. I will go get weapons." Jace said.
" I am coming too,"
I said suddenly breaking through Jace's grasp with new found strength. Before I could even walk a step Jace pushed me back on the bed and said

" Clary, please we have been through this a hundred times, no."

I tried to get up again but couldn't, tried to scream but to no avail. I looked at Jace and he sadly said
" I am sorry I have to do this to you Clary, but you can't come. This is the only way I know that you are safe"

Jace's POV

I couldn't believe it, this was definitely not the time to be stubborn. Izzy might on the verge of death. After I paralyzed Clary, I looked into her eyes I could see so much hurt in them. I just hoped she would forgive me. I got the weapons and saw that Magnus had already started making the portal. I jumped in with Alec and saw, to my horror, that Izzy was in a vertical glass box and there was water seeping in the box.

The water was knee deep and the box was sound-proof. Alec rushed by Izzy's side, I knew that Izzy was screaming, but couldn't hear it. Alec was trying to break the glass but to no avail. The glass was too strong, I quickly noticed where the water was coming from. It was coming from a small rusty tap. I turned it around and the water stopped. I ran to Alec and saw that he had somehow managed to break the glass. Izzy was hugging him, hard. I felt like I was invading a private family moment, suddenly I wished I had real siblings. As I tried to quietly walk away, Izzy grabbed me by the collar of my jacket and pulled me in for a hug,
" You will always be my brother, Jace. Remember, always," she said.
How did she always know what I was thinking? More importantly,
" where is Sebastien?" I ask.

Clary's POV

My whole body was aching. I was so mad at Jace, I couldn't even move a muscle. The suddenly for no reason at all I started tearing up. The worst part about it, I couldn't wipe them away. I could hear Magnus talking to someone, probably one of his clients. He didn't even know I was here. My tears were now glistening in the pale sunlight coming from the window, but suddenly the whole room darkened and I saw before me, Sebastien.

He said maliciously, " Come, little sister, we shall rule this world together. Forget about Jace and all Nephilim, we will create a race of our own."

He said after a pause "I see your manners have improved, not a word of hatred or fight."

I tried to hold back my tears but the just came streaming down like Nigeria Falls.
" Why are you crying dear sister, speak up," he said much more cautiously.

After a few seconds of silence, he said, " oh dear, I see know. You have been paralyzed, who did this to you? Was is it that egotistic blond boyfriend of yours." He sneered.

It hurt so much, I didn't know what he was going to do. I wished Magnus would come, I didn't, I was suddenly angry at Jace, I should be able to protect and defend myself, but here I was looking helpless, in front of my brother, who could do a lot more things than just kidnap me.

" Well thanks to him, it makes my job much easier. Hmmm, do you think I should tell him you have been kidnapped. Nah! I have a much better idea, Clary smile he said, as he clicked a picture of me with tears streaming down my face, sorry forgot you couldn't ." He said,
"Jace would love to see this."

He then picked me up and there was nothing I could do about it, he then said in a hypnotizing voice " Sleep little sister, for you have a long day ahead."

I suddenly felt tired and droopy. The last thing I remember seeing was his mouth, smirking devilishly.