Ambrollins (Dirty Scene)

DEAN'S POV:

Seth and I are sitting in our locker room at Money In The Bank. We're sittin on the couch in our dressing room watching the pre-show then one of the crew members told us that their match is up next and I descided to break the silence between us two.
"Where is Reigns?" I asked Seth
"He called me earlier and said he had a family emergency to got to, but he said he would be here in time for his Ladder match later." Seth answered
"Well, since he's not here right now how about me and you make a little bet?" Seth said lookin me in the eyes
"What kind of bet?" I asked playin the innocent one as I stared at Seth with very innocent eyes, glistening from the light.
"If I win the Money In The Bank briefcase tonight, you have to do whatever I want tonight." Seth said
"Okay, and if I win the match?" I asked
"Then I will do whatever you want tonight" Seth answered
"Alright Lets shake on it" I held out my hand as Seth grabbed it and shook it. Seth held my hand a while after of the hand shake. I looked at him confused.
"Can I have my hand back please?"I asked
Seth quickly let go of my hand
"Oh, yeah, my bad. Just got distracted."He said
"Whatever, cant wait to show off my new MITB briefcase" I said smirking
"Dont count on it mate. I'm apart of The Authority I can beat you easily" Seth said with a cocky look on his face
Then Seth entrance music and he went out to the ring. Four other people entrance music came on and went do to the ring, then the crowd started cheering 'Ambrose' then my music came on and I walked out to screams of cheers.

~AFTER THE MATCH~
After the match I was went back to the locker room and got changed while waitin for Mr. Money In The Bank. I lost the bet and I had no idea what Seth had planned for me tonight.
Just as I sat down on the couch the door opened and Seth Rollins walked in, carrying his new Money In The Bank briefcase. His head was held high and he sat down on the couch next to me with a gloating attitude. He placed his arm around the back of my head and pulled me nearer to me and whispered.
"Can't wait for tonight. I won"
"What do you have planned? What can you possibly make me do for you in a hotel room?" Seth loved the fact that I couldn't make out what he wanted me to do.
Just as Seth was about to answer Roman walked into the room in his ring gear and placed his bag on the floor then walked back out for his WWE Heavyweight Championship Ladder match.

~That Night~
Seth was already lyin on the bed waitin for me to finish my shower. It was a great night for Seth and it was about to get a whole lot better. Randy is sharing with Kane so it was only me and Seth. We had tonight and tomorrow off as well so hopefully whatever Seth had planned for me wont screw up my plans for tomorrow.
I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist. I walked over to my bag and started goin through my clothes tryin to choose what shorts to wear to bed. When I pulled out a black and blue pair of shorts, I heard a voice say
"You wont be needin those tonight" Seth said seductively to me.
I was caught off guard and turned around to look at Seth, confused.
"What do you mean...?"
I was not able to finish my sentence because as I turned I saw Seth Rollins naked in bed stroking his 7" cock. Seth had a very lustful look in his eyes. I was completely shocked and accidentally let go of my towel that was around my waist, leaving me completely naked.
"God you're even hotter than I thought." Seth just ate up my body with his eyes. He glanced down at my 9" cock, which was starting to harden.
"Looks like you want this to" Seth chuckled.
I looked down and saw my cock was hard. I looked back up and started to stare at Seth's massive, Juicy, Hard cock.
"So, what do you want me to do?" I asked shyly
"How about you come over here and suck my cock" Seth started smiling when I didnt wait for him to finish the sentence. I slowly walked over to Seth and got onto the bed with him. I went in between his legs and lowered my face in his crotch.
I grabbed Seths aching member and started stroking him. I took my tongue and ran it from the bottom of Seths shaft to the very tip, lickin some of his precum as well. I decided to tease Seth a little. Instead of suckin it right away, I continued stroking it and began to lick and suck on his balls instead.
"Nice, come on Dean, suck my balls" Seth started moanin softly
Those sexy moans coming from Seth turned me on and made me want to do nothing but pleasure him.
I looked into the eyes of Seth and he looked at me with pure lust.
I took the tip of his cock into his mouth and Seth threw his head back and started moaning even louder. I took Seth cock in deeper and started stroking it while I was slowin making my way down the shaft.
I was goin to slow for Seth. Seth had different plans so he grabbed the back of my head and forced it all the way down.
"I want you deep throat my cock" He placed one hand on each side of my head and guided it up and down on his cock.
"Oh, Fuck yeah. Use your tongue too, baby"
I did what I was told and ran my tongue along his shaft while I was being guided by Seth.
"Fuck! Just there Dean!" Seths eyes rolled to the back of his head. He started thrusting into my mouth, fuckin it. And before he knew it, he was pounding my face, thrusting up into that blinding hot pleasure.
"Oh shit! I'm coming! Dont. Fucking. Stop! Oh Fuck!"
With one more thrust he came right into my mouth, and I swallowed every bit of it. I pulled Seths cock out of my mouth and looked up at him, seeing what else he wanted me to do
"Anything else?" I asked now with pure lust in my eyes as well
"Yeah get up here and lay down on your back" Seth moved so I could lay down where he was
"And dont worry, your goin to enjoy this" Seth grabbed my throbbing member and immediately sucked on my cock. Then he started deep throating me like a pro.
"Fuck, Seth, your good at this, shit" I moaning in pleasure. I couldnt take my eyes off Seth deep throating my entire cock.
While sucking me, Seth moved his body so we were doin he had my cock in his mouth and I took him back in my mouth (69). After a while I started cumming
"FUCK SETH" I shouted
Seth then got off my and layed down on the bed again.
"Now I want you to give me your hand" Seth ordered
I gave him my hand and he bent three fingers and sucked on the other two.
I then removed my hand without permission and went down to Seth legs and spread them and then placed my index finger at his entrance. I felt Seth tense up so I grabbed his cock with my other hand and started to deep throat him again. I went all the way down his cock and stayed there for a second to get Seth to relax. And it worked wonders. Right when he relaxed, I slowly pushed my finger into entrance, and started fucking him with his index finger.
"Oh, wow" Seth quickly adjusted to the finger and was loving the feeling. And when I entered another finger, Seth arched his back and moaned out again.
I took Seths cock out of my mouth and started to finger fuck him. Every time Seth would cry out in pain, I would brush against his hot spot causing Seth to moan out louder than he has ever moaned before. It felt so good.
I slowly removed my fingers and lined up my cock to his entrance. I slowly pushed inside and stopped when I was all the way in to allow Seth to adjust. When Seth nodded, I started to move, goin slow at first.
"Fuck! Harder!" Seth moaned, I obliged.
I started pounding Seths hole and leaned down planting a passionate kiss on Seths lips. From making out and the pounding he was taking, and also not to mention the amazing blowjob, Seth was getting close.
"Im gonna cum, Dean" Seth started stroking himself in time with my thrusts. I started hitting his spot and Seth just got closer and closer.
"OH, FUCK, DEAN, SHIT" Seth screamed as he came all over our stomachs.
I continued to pound Seth, moaning out from Seths wall constricting all around my cock.
With a few more thrusts, it was my turn to cum.
"FUCK, SETH" I made one more, balls deep, thrust and came inside of Seth.
I continued slowly thrusting in and out of Seth until I came down from my climax. I slowly pulled out and went to grab the towel I had on earlier. I wiped Seths chest and climbed next to him in bed.
"So? Are you happy you lost our bet?" Seth Asked
"All I can say is no matter who won the bet, it would've ended in the same outcome anyway." I answered smiling at Seth and leaned in for a kiss.
They did another make out session and then fell to sleep in each others arms.