Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose (Dirty)

Dean's POV:

Finally I managed to beat Seth & The Authority for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. I walked backstage after my match to find my brother Roman Reigns waiting for me.

"Congratulations, my brother. Finally, someone beat the Authority and that back-stabbing bitch Seth Rollins." He said giving me a hug.

"Thanks man, I'm gonna go to the pub to celebrate. Do you want to come with me?" I asked

"I would love to but I'm really not feeling great and I've got to get up early for an interview tomorrow. Sorry bro, maybe tomorrow night." He said

"Alright man, hope you feel better later. See you tomorrow." I said walking off to the locker room.

After I went to get changed then got a taxi to the closest night club.

*2 Hours Later*

Seth's POV:

I was in a club drinking when I saw Dean at the bar. No one knows this but I miss Dean and Roman so much I regret the day I turned against them all I want, isn't the WWE championship, it isn't being the face of the company, it's having Roman and Dean as my brothers. After having a fight with my brain I walked over to Dean.

"Hi Dean" I said nervously.

"What do you want?" Dean said looking pissed off.

"Look I just to talk and congratulate you on your win." I said

"Fine, take a seat" Dean said

*Another 2 Hours Later*

Dean's POV:

Me & Seth were getting a bit to drunk so we decided to go to back the hotel. When we got into the lift when Seth suddenly kissed me and for some reason I kissed back. We went back my hotel room and we started kissing again but it soon turned into a make-out session. During the make-out session Seth tugged at my shirt, breaking the kiss to pull it over my head and he took this opportunity to remove his shirt as well. He ran his hand down my chest to my crouch, as soon as his hand reached my crouch, he started palming me through my jeans. He then made his way to the button on my jeans, he successfully unbuttoned and unzip my jeans, but he had trouble getting them off so I removed his hands and took my jeans off myself while he removed his. After we took our jeans off he attacked my neck with his lips making sure to leave hickeys that will be impossible to cover up.
He then make his way down to my chest then to my boxers, he pulls them off and stares at my 9" cock in awe. He then starts licking the tip of then took my whole cock in his mouth, I was soon a moaning mess. He felt the I was close to cumming so he started to deep throat me until I came in his mouth and he swallowed. I then flipped us over so I was on top.
"Tell me what you want?" I said
"I want you inside me now. Don't even bother prepping me" he answered
So I took off his boxers and put his legs on my shoulders and lined myself at his entrance.
"Are you sure you don't want prepping first cos this will hurt?" I asked.
"Shut up and get inside me" he said.
So I thrusted myself into him, making him scream,
"Are you okay?" I asked seeing tears fall out of his eyes.
"Yea, you can move slowly" he said
So I slowly thrusted in and out of him.

Soon pleasure took over the pain and he started moaning for me to go faster.
I was thrusting into him so fast he was screaming my name. I felt him tighten around me so I reached froward to grab his cock so I could jerk him off. As soon as I grabbed his cock he cummed on mine and his chest. Seeing him cum sent me over the edge and cum inside him. After I came I pulled out of him and laid next to him.
"I miss you and Roman. I'm so sorry for what I did" Seth said looking like he was goin to cry.
"I miss you too. And I accepted your apology" I said as Seth cuddled into my side and rested his head in my chest. I put my arm around him and held him so tight he couldn't leave me again, and soon we fell to sleep with smilies on our faces.

For Seth-Rollins hope you like it. If you don't message me and say what wrong with it and I'll try and make it better. 😃