Beta Komahina (Nagito/Hajime): First Impressions Go A Long Way

First story goes out to @fqlsehope! Your comment gave me the idea to start this book so I dedicate this to you. 🙂💜
————————————————————————
The island seemed peaceful enough to get away from it all. How could he ever be so lucky to end up on this field trip with some of the best of Hope's Peak Academy? I mean, he didn't win a lottery (that distinction belonged to Nagito) so what was the reason? Why would someone from the Reverse Course get invited?

"Hey, freshie!" A vibrant voice called out. It was the Ultimate Princess, Sonia Nevermind and her boyfriend, Kazuichi Soda.

"Who, me?" Hajime's voice cracked.

"Duh, of course she means you. You are literally the definition of it." Soda nodded. "I mean you even dress differently than us."

"Kazuichi, please be nice. He is a transfer from the Reverse Course. Sort of like an exchange student, like me." Sonia gave a sweet smile to Hajime.

"Oh, yeah...I see it now." Soda laughed and shook hands with him. "Sorry about that! I'm Kazuichi Soda, Ultimate Mechanic!"

"Yeah..." Hajime cleared his throat. "I'm Hajime Hinata. It's nice to meet you both."

"Likewise. Seeing new places with new faces makes any trip that much better!" Sonia said with enthusiasm.

"I suppose..." Hajime replied, scratching his head in embarrassment. That's when it happened: he saw him. His white hair blowing in the wind, eyes focused out on the horizon with a stoic expression on his face.

"Huh?" Kazuichi followed his gaze, and nodded. "Ah, that's Nagito Komaeda. He's the Ultimate Lucky Student."

"Nagito..." Hajime repeated his name. It sounded so right coming off the tongue. A fitting name for his prince.

"Yeah...that's what I said." Kazuichi replied annoyed. Sonia saw Hajime and realized what was happening.

"You know, you can go and talk to him." She encouraged. "He doesn't have many friends in our class except Chiaki Nanami, our student representative. Who knows? Maybe a student from the Reverse Course could get him to open up."

He was hesitant to move, despite his heart aching to talk to him. I mean, he was a nobody crushing on a somebody. The idea seemed ludicrous. His mind had completely blanked because the next thing he knew, he heard his name being called.

"Huh?" Hajime shook out of his daze and saw the white haired boy staring at him, his face so close to his. His warm breath tickled his neck, making him blush.

"You're Hajime Hinata, right?" Nagito asked with a bored tone.

"Uh...yeah." He stammered. "How did you-"

"It is rude to stare at people, you know." Nagito looked away. Hajime felt his heart drop, feeling like he had been shot down before he had a chance. "You do know first impressions are important, right?"

"O-of course I do!" Hajime blurted out, before covering his mouth. Nagito grabbed his hands away and then snatched his lips with his.

Sparks began to fly in his head. A rush of energy surging through his entire body; a feeling he had never felt before. It was very intoxicating and he didn't care who was watching. Moaning, he pulled Nagito closer to him as their tongues danced. The moment abruptly ended as Nagito pulled away. He came closer and whispered in his ear.

"How's that for a first impression?"

He walked away, leaving Hajime weak in the legs. He was still panting, and he wanted more.

"Attention! We are now arriving at Jabberwock Island! Please prepare yourselves for departure!" A female announcer was heard, and Hajime looked out.

The island was getting bigger as the ship got closer. Soon, he and the others will be enjoying their school trip.

'Maybe...I can see Nagito again...' He thought to himself, face blushing as he headed to his cabin. Needless to say, but, it was one of the best first impressions he had ever seen.
————————————————————————
THE END.