Animals and A Random Scene

Začať od začiatku

"You're looking so cute, Tony.", said Stephen smiling.

"No, you are...", said Tony smiling back.

"They look so happy together...", said Natasha.

"I can't wait just to see them when they get married.", said Clint.

The food then came out and everyone was eating. Steve kept looking at Bucky in a very strange way.

"Steve...are you going to do it?", asked Tony.

"Um...I guess...", said Steve anxiously.

"It's going to be fine Steve.", said Tony.

"Says the guy who had a breakdown when coming out to us...", said Steve.

"Wow...", said Tony.

Steve then tapped Bucky on the shoulder and looked at him in the eyes.

"What is it, Steve? Are you okay?", asked Bucky.

"Um...", said Steve nervously.

"It's okay, Steve. You can tell me anything.", said Bucky.

"Can I tell you in the shop?", asked Steve.

"Alright.", said Bucky.

They then both got out of their chairs and walked into the shop. They both were behind the

bookshelf so not a lot people could hear.
"What is it, Steve? Were in a good spot now.", said Bucky.

"Um...I'm actually bi.", said Steve quietly.

"Really? How do you know?", asked Bucky.

"Um...", said Steve filling tears.

"Wait...do you like someone in the Avengers?", asked Bucky.

"Yea...", said Steve on the verge of his tears coming out.

"Who?", asked Bucky.

"It's you...", said Steve with tears rolling down his face.
"Steve...", said Bucky.

Steve then sat on the floor and put his hands over his face. Bucky sat next to him and put his metal arm over him.

"Steve...I actually like you too...", said Bucky smiling.

"Really?", sniffled Steve.

"You didn't need to cry or be nervous. I already knew you liked me for a while now..." said Bucky.

"So...um...do you...", said Steve nervously.

"Want to try a relationship?", asked Bucky smiling.

"Um...yea.", said Steve.

"Yes, Steve...I would.", said Bucky smiling.

They then looked at each other and then Bucky went for a kiss. Steve went with the scene and kissed him back. Tony and Stephen then saw them kissing.

"Oh my god...look!", said Tony smiling.

"Aww...", said Stephen.

"Ok, everyone!", time to go on the safari ride!", exclaimed Tony.

Everyone then exited the shop and were walking over to the safari ride. Bucky and Steve were walking together and smiling at each other.

"You think we should tell everyone?", asked Bucky.

"Not yet. Wait until the wedding. That will be fun.", replied Steve.

They then arrived at the safari ride and got into a safari car. They then got driven around this area that had a bunch of animals, such as lions, zebras, and other animals. Everyone was taking pictures and admiring the animals. Wade and Peter were amazed by some of the animals and looked like that they were little kids again. Bruce was being his nerdy self and classifying all the animals. After about an hour, the tour was over and everyone seemed too tired to do anything else. It was only 5:30, but everyone decided to take the rest of the day to rest or do anything in the house. Bucky, Wanda, and Pietro were invited to stay with them for a night or two and followed them. When everyone arrived back at the mansion, most of the Avengers went upstairs and either took a nap or played games in the game room. Tony, Stephen, Steve, and Bucky were in the kitchen drinking beer and talking about their relationships.

"So...there's three gay couples in the Avengers now...this is kinda...um...", said Tony.

"Cool!", said Stephen.

"We need to make sure that we all don't get distracted during fights though...", said Steve smiling.

Everyone then started laughing and got a little drunk from all the beer they had.

1133 words.