Nano Gauntlet

Tony was in his lab building the gauntlet. He also had the stones in the lab so he could test how powerful each one was. After about 12 hours of strenuous, hard work, he finished the gauntlet. He then put the gauntlet into a container just in case the gauntlet rejected the stones. The nano arms were slowly putting the stones into the gauntlet. The stones were then in the gauntlet and was ready to be used.

"So...who's going to use it?", asked Tony.

"I should do it...", said Thor.

"Thor...we would let you...but I tested your blood and it said that you got diabetes from eating so much candy over the last few years and drinking too much.", replied Tony.

"Damn it...", said Thor.

"I should do it...", said Bruce.

"You sure about that Bruce? What if it interferes with Hulk?", asked Steve.

"Yea...most of the radiation is gamma.", said Bruce.

"Ok...remember that you only need to change everything from the last five years. Good luck.", said Tony.

Bruce put the gauntlet on very slowly and when it was on, all the power ran through his veins.

"GAHHHH!!!", yelled Bruce.

Everyone then started to get behind or make some form of cover.

"TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF!", yelled Thor.

"He can't! He has to do it!", exclaimed Tony.

"GAHHHH!!!", yelled Bruce again.

He then snapped his fingers and the whole world went white. The whole world was back to normal.

"Did it work?", asked Steve.

Clint's phone rang. It was his wife. He walked over to his phone and started to fill up with tears.

"Yea...it did...", quivered Clint.

Suddenly, Thanos ship randomly appeared and blew up the whole building. Thanos was here for another fight.

288 words  60th chapter done!