Back To School...Or is it? (Irondad Moment)

It was Monday and Peter had to go back to school. When Tony woke up Peter, he was still tired and when he was heading downstairs, he fell and sprained his hand.

"Ow...", said Peter tiredly.

"Peter! Are you okay?", asked Stephen worried.

"Um...I think I fell down the stairs and sprained my hand.", replied Peter.

"Do you think you can go to school still?", asked Stephen.

"I guess...I just need a bandage wrap or something...", replied Peter.

Stephen then grabbed a bandage wrap from the bathroom and wrapped Peter's arm with the bandage. Tony then walked into the kitchen and saw Peter's arm.

"Stephen, what happened to Peter?", asked Tony.

"He fell down the stairs and sprained his arm.", replied Stephen.

"Oh...well then...", said Tony.

Tony then started making breakfast. He made toast and ham and when he sat down at the table, they all had nothing to say.

"Um...Peter, are you excited for school?", asked Tony.

"Not really.", replied Peter looking down at his plate.

"Is it just because we can't spend as much time together anymore?", asked Stephen.

"Yea...", said Peter with a few tears rolling down his face.

"Aw, Peter...", said Tony.

Tony and Stephen hugged Peter as he was crying.

"It's just that I haven't had a fun time with anyone like family ever since Aunt May and my parents died...", said Peter teary-eyed.

Tony and Stephen looked at each other with tears in their eyes as well.

"Um...Peter...you want to skip school today?", asked Tony.

"Sure...I can't go to school like this...", replied Peter sniffing.

"We should just spend the day together...one last time.", said Stephen.

"That would be fun. We should binge watch Harry Potter or something...", said Peter.

"Alright! Let me just call the school and say that you can't go today.", said Tony.

Tony then grabbed his phone and called the school. He then talked to the principal and when he was finished talking, he told Peter that school was actually canceled because half of the teachers got sick.

"Ok then! Let's start watching!", said Peter.

"Change into pajamas first.", said Tony smiling.

Peter then ran to his room and changed into his Star Wars pajamas. When he walked into his parent's room, he started laughing.

"Why are you guys wearing polar bear onesies?", laughed Peter.

"Aren't they great!?", said Stephen smiling.

Then all got into bed and started watching Harry Potter. Peter was pointing out all the characters to Tony because he hasn't watched a single movie before. They watched for about 10 hours and literally did nothing. Tony and Stephen finished all the movies, but Peter fell asleep around the middle of the last movie. Tony looked at his alarm clock and it read 9:15 pm. Tony brought Peter back to his room so he can sleep so he can be ready for school tomorrow. He then got back into bed with Stephen.

"Stephen?", asked Tony.

"Yes, sweetie?", said Stephen.

"What happened this morning...did you feel something?', asked Tony.

"Yea...like a bond strike?", said Stephen.

"Yup...I felt like...um...", said Tony.

"We felt close to him...", said Stephen.

"I almost cried as well.", said Tony.

"Yea...", said Stephen.

"I'm so glad to have you...", said Tony smiling.

"Me too...", said Stephen.

They then kissed and fell asleep with their arms around each other.

542 words  

20th chapter done!