Leaving London

The next morning everyone woke up and they were all still tired, but they had to get ready to leave to go back to New York. Peter was in the kitchen and was all droopy eyed because he stayed up on his phone. Tony and Stephen were the only ones actually not tired.

"Are you guys in the need of coffee?", asked Tony smiling.

"Yea...", said Clint sleepily.

"I'll order Starbucks.", said Tony.

Tony then called downstairs and after five minutes, someone brought up at least 10 cups of coffee. Everyone then got their coffee and tried to wake up. They all then started eating eggs for breakfast. After that everyone started getting ready to get on the plane. Loki was done first and Peter then walked into the living room and saw Loki reading.

"Um...Loki?", asked Peter.

"Yea?", said Loki.

"Since Tony and Stephen are married now...can I call you and Thor uncle now?", asked Peter smiling.

"Um...sure...", replied Loki.

"Alright guys...ready to get on the plane?", asked Stephen.

"Yea.", said Clint.

Everyone then got into their cars and drove to the airport. Tony once again got everyone a private jet to head home. As everyone got onto the jet, Peter was saying his goodbyes to London. Everyone then got onto the jet and everyone sat down in their seats. Everyone was all tired so most of them tried to take a nap on the way back. Peter and Loki were on Peter's computer and looking at some YouTube videos.

"Peter! The competition videos are out!", said Loki.

"Really? Let's watch them!", said Peter.

Loki then clicked the video with his music. The spokesperson started to speak and then introduced Peter to the stage. Peter then played his songs and after about thirty minutes, Loki started to giggle.

"What is it?", asked Peter confused.

"Your face...I'm sorry.", laughed Loki.

"That's called a 'musical face'.", said Peter reenacting the face.

Loki then continued laughing and they continued watching the video. At the end of the video, the judge announced that Peter won and when Loki heard this, he was shocked.

"Peter! You didn't tell me that my nephew won this! What did you win?", asked Loki smiling.

"You know...just 100,000 dollars and a scholarship to Juliard...", said Peter arrogantly.

"Wow...", said Loki.

The video then finished and then they started watching the other age groups. After about two hours, Peter fell asleep and his head was on Loki's shoulder. Pietro was next to Loki and was smiling when he saw Peter's head on Loki.

"Looks like someone in becoming an uncle...", said Pietro.

"What? You jealous...", said Loki smirking.

"Can we...", said Pietro.

"No...Peter is on my freaking shoulder.", replied Loki.

Loki then took out his book and started reading. Pietro then got closer and then started running his hand down Loki's chest.

"Please...", said Pietro.

"No...", said Loki.

"Fine...", said Pietro turning away.

Loki then continued reading and after about three hours, the plane landed and everyone got off the plane. As Tony, Stephen, and Peter were driving home, Tony got a call from Wade's mom.

"Hello?... Oh, shoot...Ok well be right their...", said Tony.

"What...", said Peter sleepily.

"We need to go to the hospital.", said Tony. "Stephen go a bit faster."

"Why?", asked Peter nervously.

"Wade's dying.", said Tony. 

536 words Sorry for the lack of updates the past few days.  I just had my eighth-grade dance and an orchestra festival.  :)