•Epilogue

Even though she was promiscious back in her younger days
But I used to be the same way, I can't even fuss or fight
I just figured she'll stay with me if I keep the loving tight
I let you know that you're my good thang
Even if you, make a mistake and do the wrong thang
I'll forgive you, I just believe that you and I are supposed to be together
Hold on and don't let go
Through everything that we done been through we still stay together (uh huh)
I just pray that we can make this thing last forever
I do adore you so you know you can ask for whatever
Hold on and don't let go
You're the one who held me down through the hard times
Physically, mentally, body and soul, you are mine
The only light that I wanna see so you gotta shine
Hold on and don't let go
I'll be here, hands open wide, just ask and I will provide
For the rest of my life, we shall never divide
And all the nights that you cried
Just do this for me, baby
Hold on and don't let go
: My Good Thang by Pretty Willie

                   ~5 Years Later~
                        ~Hakeem~
             "Hakeem," Love whispered in my ear. I turned over towards her.
             "It's three in the morning love. What do you want?" I asked.
               "You," she said climbing on top of me.
              "Why now? I'm tired," I groaned. She ignored me as she pulled my dick out of my boxers. She eased down on my hard shaft. I put my hands behind my head.
               "Fuck, baby grab my hips," she moaned.
                "No. I told you was tired," I replied. She bit her lip and leaned back slightly coming up off of my dick while clenching her walls around the head.
               "Shittt! Fuck. Kami you don't play fair," I groaned grabbing her hips. She moaned as her thrusts were met by mine.
              "Baby I'm cumming," she moaned.
                "Fuck! Keep riding," I smacked her ass. She bounced harder and faster.
            "Please tell me you close," she cried out. Now she was getting tired.
                "Nope," I lied. She climbed off of me anyways. "What you doing?"
                "I'm tired," she whined.
               "So you gone leave me rock hard?" I asked.
            "No," she shook her head gripping my dick. Then she dipped her head and took me into her mouth.
             "Fuck! You nasty girl," I moaned grabbing a fistful of her hair. She slobbed and slurped on my dick sucking like her life depended on it.
              "Shit, I'm getting close," I told her. She stop sucking and climbed back on top.
             "I want another baby," she told me as she wobbled on my dick.
            "No," I shook my head gripping her hips. I tried to push her off of me, but she stayed in place and I nutted in her.
            "Thanks daddy," she grinned getting up.
           "You don't play fair," I told her.
           "Let's shower together. You can bend me over in the shower. See if I can still make my forehead touch my toes," she tempt me.
           "I'm good," I told her. She went into the bathroom and turned the shower. Then she came back out naked.
           "You sure you don't wanna shower with me?" She pouted.
           "Positive," I stated.
           "I'm calling you daddy. Daddy. Can you be my daddy, daddy," she sang. I immediately hopped up.
             "Fuck! You don't play fair," I said chasing her into the shower.
              She bent over on her tiptoes holding her ankles with her ass in the air. I stripped out of my tank top and boxers. "Fuck me daddy," she said. I gripped her waist entering her from behind. She gasped.
             "Look back at me," I told her.
             "Dammit, I'm gone fall!" I chuckled drilling her kitty while she moaned and groaned.   
-
-
-
             "Daddy, I want ice cream," Heaven, our 3 year old daughter, said.
                 "Me too," MaKhi agreed.
                 "Of course y'all do. That's all Love feeds y'all," I mumbled fixing them ice cream.
                  "I feed them more than ice cream," she said as she stepped into the kitchen. "That's just the dessert they prefer."
                  "The fine Aunty with no kids is here!" KayZarri screamed as she entered the house. I rolled my eyes.
                 "And the fine pregnant Aunty!" Red called.
              "In the kitchen," Kami called. They came in with CoCo and her 2 months old baby behind them.
              "Why can't y'all be quiet like CoCo and Chocolate?" I asked taking the baby girl from CoCo.
             "Because that is not fun," KayZarri shrugged.
            "It's peaceful," CoCo shrugged.
            "I don't think they know the meaning Co," I chuckled.
             "I don't see how Ryder deal with it," Love laughed.
            "I ride dick good," Red replied. My eyes widened.
             "Watch your mouth around the kids," CoCo shook her head.
             "My bad," she giggled.
             "I feel bad for your child," KayZarri shook her head.
             "I hope it's a girl, she gone be Lil Red, ayeeee," Red said doing some stupid ass dance.
              "The baby will be alright as long as she don't teach her everything she knows. Look at me, then look at Heaven," Love reasoned.
              "Let's pray it's a boy just in case her and Ryder break up again," CoCo said. I laughed.
               "Fuck Ryder," Red rolled her eyes.
              "Kids!" Love snapped.
              "You just did last night," Ryder said coming up behind her. He kissed her cheek.
               "Baby!" She exclaimed.
               "Bipolar," CoCo muttered as Lanky came in too. Chocolate had fallen asleep on me.
               "Stop spoiling my baby," Lanky said taking Chocolate from me.
               "Y'all, I would cry if I got pregnant," KayZarri said. Love shook her head. "And my husband keeps asking for a baby."
             "My husband keeps telling me no. But I know my way around that," Love smirked.
               "More like know your way around his d-"
               "Red!" I warned.
               "Daddy!" Heaven reached across the table for me. I grabbed her.
               "Dad!" MaKhi reached for me as well. I grabbed him as well. "Love," he reached for her.
               "Why don't you call her mommy? That's so weird to me. You've been calling her Love since you could talk," Kay said.
            "Because I love her. She loves me, and she's my love. Auntie Kay," he replied.
             "He just calls her that because his daddy does and he thinks he's a miniature version of Hakeem," Red said.
            "I'm his twin," MaKhi told her.
           "You wish you looked as good as my brother," Red told him.
            "That's why I don't like you  now Red. Aunt Co get your sister," he said.
              "I'm your Aunty too," Red mugged him.
              "Don't worry about Red, we look just alike," I told him. He nodded kissing his mom cheek.
__
__
__
__
__
__
__
__
__
__
__
__
__
__
__
                        ~Kami~
                "MaKhi stop being mean to your TeTe. Red leave my baby alone," I hugged him.
             "KayZarri why you so quiet?" Ryder suddenly asked.
              "Y'all I'mma literally cry if I ever get pregnant," she said.
             "You already said that," Red chuckled.
               "I think I'm pregnant!" She burst into tears. We all started laughing.  "It's not funny."
              "Why do you think you're pregnant baby?" I asked her.
              "I haven't had my cycle in three months," she stuttered out.
             "Girl!" I exclaimed.
            "You most definitely pregnant. Go check on our baby cousin," Hakeem laughed.
            "What I'm gone do with a baby," she cried.
             "Kayyyyy," CoCo dragged out as she laughed at her.
             "Put it up for adoption," Ryder shrugged.
             "Ryder," Red scolded him.
            "We almost put MaKhi up for adoption while Kami was away. All he did was cry," Lanky shrugged.
            "What's adoption Love?" MaKhi asked
           "It's when someone takes a child with no mommy and daddy and becomes their mommy or daddy," I explained.
             "But Uncle Ryder I have a mommy and daddy. Am I adopted?" He asked.
            "He was joking Mini Me. I saw your mommy give birth to you. And we have the same DNA," Hakeem answered him.
            "Plus we look just alike right?" MaKhi asked.
            "Twins," I agreed. And they were. They had the same pretty brown eyes, sharp nose, full lips, the same curly hair, and pretty dark skin.
           "Yup." Hakeem ruffled his hair.
           "Mommy who do I look like?" Heaven asked.
            "You're the same color as your daddy and have his hair, but you have my eyes, nose, and mouth. So you look like both of us," I told her. "Speaking of, let me fix your hair."
               "KayZarri you should probably go upstairs and take a nap," I told her.
             "Okay," she agreed heading upstairs.
              "Knock-Knock!" I heard my sister yell.
             "Come in!" I called. In walked her, A'Keem, Kane, and Jamal.
             "We are here!" Kari announced. I chuckled. I remember at one point, I would have had a heart attack at the thought of them coming to my house. But now it seemed normal.
              "We came to visit for a hot minute. Everyone's at Omar's except you and KayZarri left, so we figured she came here," Kane shrugged taking  MaKhi from me.
              "Hey big man. You looking like Tristan Jr," he told him.
               "I'm dad's mini me," he told me. I hugged my pops, Kari, and A'Keem.
              "CoCo, your baby is gorgeous," A'Keem told her.
              "You and Keira still trying for a girl?" Red asked.
              "Yup. But if this baby is a boy, then I'm good on everything. I got too many kids," he muttered.
              "Yeah you do," I chuckled.
              "Where's KayZarri?" Pops asked.
              "Upstairs asleep," I shrugged.
              "Loveeee," I heard Heaven sing.
              "Yes baby?" I turned to her.
              "My daddy," she said wrapping her arms around HaKeem's neck.
             "No. My daddy," I said wrapping my arms around him.
             "That's adorable," Red cooed.
             "Not really," Pops shook his head.
             "We should probably head over to Uncle Omar before he sends another unit to get us," I told Hakeem.
             "I guess," he shrugged.
             "Kari, go wake KayZarri," I told her.
            Once everybody was out of the house and loaded into cars, I locked the door. "You ready?" I asked Hakeem.
             "Oh yeah. I bought you this like a week ago. I forgot about it," he said handing me a Michael Kor's bag.
            "Forget this. When are we going shopping again?" I asked.
             "I don't know, maybe tomorrow," he shrugged leaning over to kiss me.
             "I'm scared to open this," I told him after we pulled away.
             "Look, I know I'm not good at picking out gifts, but I think you're going to like this one," he shrugged.
             "Last time you said that, I got a wedding ring," I giggled.
              "We already married. What you got to lose?" He asked. I opened the bag and saw a red purse, but I know my man. I opened the purse and  got confused.
               "Hakeem," I said with uncertainty as I picked up the baby shoe.
               "I'm ready to have another baby." I leaned over and hugged him.
               "You guys! Mommy is going to give you a little brother or sister!" I exclaimed.
              "Yayyy!" Heaven exclaimed.
              "Heaven not enough?" MaKhi asked and his father went into a fit of laughter.
            "Being his mother is so hard," I shook my head.
             "He's alright Love," Hakeem said.
             "He's a miniature version of you. I mean his name is my middle name. Why couldn't he be more like me?" I asked.
             "Because you're a girl, Love," MaKhi said.
              "Heaven is a girl and she doesn't act like me," I rolled my eyes.
              "Correction, you a nasty girl," Hakeem whispered to me.
             "So you like it," I pushed him.
             "Don't worry mommy, my baby sister will act just like you," Heaven assured me.
              "No my baby brother will act just like me and Dad," MaKhi argued.
              "Let the gender wars begin," Hakeem chuckled as I leaned back in my seat.
            Used to be alcoholic, pill addict, and sex addict. Now, I'm a happily married mother of two. And damn I feel good.

Dope_Ahh_Cam