11.

You nasty girl, you nasty, you trashy
You classless girl, you sleazy, you freaky
I never met a girl that does the things that you do
Change don't come your way, it will come back to you
Put some clothes on girl
Nasty put some clothes on, I told ya
Don't walk out your house without your clothes on, I told ya
Girl what ya thinkin' 'bout lookin' that to' down, I told ya
These men don't want no hot female
That's been around the block female, you nasty girl
Booty all out, tongue out her mouth, cleavage from here to Mexico
She walks wit a twist, one hand on her hip
When she gets wit'cha she lets it go
Nasty put some clothes on, you look so down
: Nasty Girl by Destiny's Child

                           ~Kami~
                 "I see you brought Trevor," Keira said taking a seat beside me. I nodded scratching my head. "I didn't even see you. Flower right?"
                 I invited Trevor to my family gathering and he decided to bring Flower along. After telling me they were a damn done deal. I can't clown now though or my family would know all of my business.
                 "Hi Trevor. Flower," Kari said as she and her boyfriend sat down.
                "Hey Kari! Oh my GOD! You're so pretty now," she grinned. Next came A'Keem and Kane. I stood up, so I could get me something to eat. Man I need HaKeem's right about now. Things are a little rocky with Hakeem and I. I hate this, I miss him so much. I thought I wanted to be with Trevor, but I keep on thinking about Hakeem. I love Hakeem. I'm done with all this crazy stuff. No more alcohol. Only two antidepressants a day. No more sex with anybody. I want him to know I'm serious. I can do this.
                 "Hey Kami, how you feeling?" Kino asked.
                 "Horrible," I answered. His eyes widened. "What?"
               "Just not used to your honesty. Usually it's I'm fine," he shrugged.
               "I'm sure everyone could tell I was lying. I'm not fine. I've never been. And today I'm feeling worse than ever," I sighed.
                "How's Hakeem doing?" He asked.
               "Good for the most part. I'm gonna go see him later. Even though he probably can't stand to look at me right now," I groaned.
                 "What did you do?" He asked.
                  "It's a lot. I think I need to speak with my family before I tell anybody else," I said.
                  "I'm here if you need me Kami," he stated. I hugged him.
                  "Thank you." He squeezed me before walking over to his girl Nala. Then Trevor walked over to me.
                 "What was that?" He asked.
                 "That was my cousin. What's wrong with you?" I asked.
                 "Look just because I'm with Flower, that doesn't mean you entertain other dudes and you need to put some clothes on," he said. Then he walked back over to his girlfriend.
                 I called Hakeem. "Yes Love?" He answered.
                 "I'm sorry. I love you," I said. I didn't hear anything on the other end.
                  "I love you too A'Kami." Then he hung up. But that was all I needed. It was all I needed to hear. I walked over to the deep fryer where Omar and Jamal were.
                 "I'm hungry," I said. They both stared at me. "What?"
                 "Kami, I can't even remember the last time I seen you eat," Jamal told me.
                 "I need to um tell y'all something," I started. Then we heard a loud ass slap.
                 "WHAT THE FUCK TREVOR!" Flower snapped. We turned to look at them. "How could you bring me to this girl's house! Around her family knowing you were fucking her the whole time!"
                 Now everybody turned to look at me. A'Keem's face was turning bright red. Then Flower marched over to me. "I thought we were friends Kami!" She cried.
               "I'm sorry," I stuttered out.
               "Is that why you didn't want to me around anymore? So you could have my boyfriend to yourself!" She snapped.
               "It's not. It started before you guys got together," I tried to explain.
                "We've been together since the 9th grade!" She snapped.
                 "It started the summer after 8th grade," I said. Her eyes widened.
                 "My whole relationship?" She asked as tears ran quickly down her cheeks. Flower stormed off. Trevor sighed.
                "Why were you even having sex back then!" Jamal suddenly snapped.
                  "Because I-"
                  "And where are your fucking clothes!" A'Keem bellowed. They were judging me. I walked away from them and over to Trevor.
                "You told her?" I asked him.
                "I had to. She went through my phone," he sighed.
               "You couldn't take her away from here before you did. Now my family thinks I'm a hoe," I told him.
               "That's exactly what you are Kami. A drunk, high hoe. Don't try to blame this on me," he shook his head.
               "GET THE FUCK OUT!" Keira snapped at him. I turned away from him as he left. Everyone was staring at me. I went to the nearest trash can and threw up my breakfast which was nothing but cereal. And then I started throwing up some sort of yellow stuff.
                  I felt someone rubbing my back. They handed me a paper towel and I wiped my mouth. I turned and saw Kane. "I'm sorry I cut you off," he said. My chest heaved up and down.
                 "I can't do this," I said walking away. I heard a horn blow and I was snatched up.
                "You almost walked in front of a truck," Kane sighed breathing hard.
                 "I didn't mean to. I just need to get to my car," I started.
                  "I'll take you home," Kino offered. I nodded following him to his car. "HaKeem's place?"
                 "Yes," I nodded. We drove away and it didn't take long to get to HaKeem's house. I used my key to walk in. Hakeem was on the couch watching TV with Lanky.
                "Yoooo," he hopped up. "Love what's wrong?" He asked. Tears trickled down my cheeks. I wrapped my arms around him. He pulled me down on the couch holding me as I cried.
              "I'll catch you later Hakeem," Lanky left.
              "Do I dress like a hoe?" I asked him. He stared at me.
             "No. You just like your skin showing Kami. But I rather you not dress like this," he mumbled.
            "I won't anymore. I promise," I told him.
            "How many pills have you taken today?" He asked.
              "One," I sighed. He rubbed my head.
             "What happened?" He asked.
             "Trevor and Flower came to the family gathering with me. And Flower found out Trevor and I were sleeping together. And everything just blew up. My brother and Jamal yelled at me. And when I tried to tell them what was wrong with me, they cut me off," I explained.
              "Don't worry about it Love, just tell me what you want me to do. I got you," he mumbled. I laid on him feeling myself falling asleep.
                     Flashback
             "Who the fuck was that Kami!" Hakeem snapped.
             "Just somebody I occasionally sleep with," I shrugged.
              "A'Kami this the fucking dude that niggas been after. Are you crazy?" He asked.
              "No. I'm drunk and high. You can't tell!" I snapped.
              "What got you this fucked up? Just tell me the reason you hooked on fucking pills and alcohol!" He yelled.
              "I don't wanna talk about it! Just know rehab won't help, so stop forcing the idea on me!"
                "Love, I want you to get help. I don't want you to get hurt. I can't lose you okay," he relaxed a bit.
                "I know I need help. But I feel so good Hakeem. I've never felt this good in my life. Stop trying to save me. I don't wanna be saved. I'll ask you for help when I need help okay," I told him.
              "Fine. It's your life," he sighed.
              "Can we have sex now?" I asked.
             "Not until you sober." And with that, he left.
                 "Hakeem?"
                 "Hmm?"
                 "Can you make love to me?" I asked him. He squeezed me.
                  "Love, that's not what you need. I promise you it's not. Just go to sleep."
                 "Can I stay here with you?" I asked.
                 "Yes Love. Stay as long as you need to."
                "Thanks." He kissed my forehead and I fell asleep in his arms.

Dope_Ahh_Cam