5.

I know you remember how I would hold you
Still remember how I approached you
I think I loved you 'fore I knew you
Know we be fuckin' 'fore I screwed you
Made a promise I won't use you
Play my cards right, I won't lose you
Got 'em tuned in like I'm YouTube
Got some' on me like it's voodoo
I'll go nuts for you, go cuckoo, lose my cool and all
And I know that shit was wrong, I shouldn't've did what I did
Just wipe your eyes and stop this cryin'
I told the truth, that I'd been lyin'
I gave you racks, I tried to buy in
I even did the unthinkable, I'm sorry for what I did to you
: Close Friends by Lil Baby

                        ~Kami~
               "Kami!" Trevor yelled. I grinned running to him. He picked me up holding me close to him.
               "Trevor oh my GOD! I missed you so much," I told him.
                "I missed you too," he grinned. He bit his lip staring at me. "You look good girl," he told me.
                "Thank you. You do too," I told him. We headed into the cafe and sat down.
              "I really missed you Kami," he said once we sat down.
              "I missed you too Trevor. I can't believe we went six weeks without talking to each other. That was torture," I chuckled.
                "I know right. It was so many times I wanted to call you, but couldn't. I always called my mom because I knew Flower would be there," he shrugged. Flower was a mutual friend of ours that he has dated since high school.
                "I understand. Your girl and your mom come first," I nodded in understanding. Wasn't like I was waiting on the call. What I wanted, he couldn't give me over the phone.
                "You know it's not like that. I love you just as much as Flower. It's just different," he sighed.
               "I know Trevor. I'm not mad at you," I smiled. Pretty soon we were eating talking about the old times.
                "No that day we were supposed to be baking cookies and I had you on the counter," he chuckled.
                "Why'd you bring that up?" I asked him feeling uncomfortable all of a sudden.
                 "Because Flower almost caught us that day. That would have been something to explain. We were only 14. She would have been pissed," he shook his head.
                       Flashback
            I sat on my bed squeezing my legs together. I grabbed the air freshener bottle and rubbed it between my legs. Man that feels good, but it can't go inside of me. I need something smaller.
            I found a skinny candle and wrapped it up in a towel, then I took off all of my clothes and laid in the middle of my bed naked. I pumped the candle in and out of me, groaning at the pleasure I was receiving. I wish I could have this every freaking night and every day. Mannnn.
               I pushed it in a little further than before and choked on a moan. Then I began to thrust it into my vagina at a fast pace.
               "Aye Kami you watching porn!" Kain bust into my room. My eyes widened and his did too. I pulled my blanket up over me. "I'mma go now." I was so embarrassed. I hurry up and dressed and left the house. I went to my best friend Trevor's house, so we could make cookies.
               "Why you cooking squeezing your legs together?" He asked.
                 "Nothing. Isn't Flower coming over?" I asked.
                "Yeah, but I'm sure we have time for usual," he stated.
               "Do you have a condom? I don't want to get pregnant," I told him. He nodded pulling out a trojan. Then 14 year old me hopped on top of the counter.

                 "Kami!" Trevor snapped.
                 "What?" I said giving him my full attention.
                 "I said let's get out of here," he whispered. I nodded standing up. I was about to pay the bill, but he did so. I went to my car and he followed me to my house seeing as he and Flower live together now.
               I went into my house and he followed. He went directly to the guest bedroom as I entered the bathroom. I took two antidepressants and tossed them back. Then I took two more. I've reached my limit for today. I went into the room and Trevor sat me on the dresser.
                "Condom," I told him. He nodded digging into his back pocket. He pulled out a trojan and entered me. "Fuck," I moaned out.
               He began to deep stroke me and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed my lips softly as he fucked me slowly. Damn this felt amazing. Or maybe it's my pills kicking in. He kissed my neck leaving a trail of kisses down my breast. The only thing I don't like about fucking Trevor is the kissing and licking. He leaves a hickey every time, but I can usually cover them.
             He sucked and nibbled on my neck as I tried to match his rhythm. "Fuck Kami! I'm about to bust!" He groaned. I didn't even but yet.
              "Pull out!" I pushed him. And he did letting himself go in his condom. I rolled my eyes.
                "Just wasted my fucking time," I muttered.
              "You know I can make up for it," he said pushing me back on the dresser.
              "Actually I'm good. Go home," I told him.
              "What?" He asked.
             "Go home. I have something to do," I stated.
              "Don't act brand new. You know I fuck you, then eat your pussy," he stated.
               "I forgot I had something to do," I told him. He sighed throwing on his clothes.
               "I'll holler at you later," he shook his head. I waved. He kissed my lips, then he left. I called Hakeem.
              "Wassup?" He asked.
               "I wanna suck your dick," I said bluntly.
                "How many pills have you taken today?" He asked.
                "Four," I told him.
                "Did you take them at the same time?" He asked.
                "Yes," I answered honestly.
                "I'll see you in the morning." I sighed getting into the shower. Then I climbed into my bed and fell asleep. When I woke up, I was in HaKeem's arms. I smiled.
              "You woke?" He asked. I nodded looking up at him.
               "Can I suck your dick now?" I asked him. He nodded. I climbed off of my bed and got onto my knees. He sat in front of me. I pulled his dick out of his boxers and spit on it. He chuckled. I began sucking on his head like it was a lollipop. Then I started taking him further into my mouth using one of hand. I massaged his balls with my other hand.
                 "Shit!" He gripped my head slamming his dick into my throat. I moaned at the feeling. Damn I love when his dick is down my throat. And when his seeds shot into my mouth. I swallowed ever drop. He patted my head, but I wasn't done. I took both of his balls into my mouth. His eyes widened.
                    "Fuck! A'Kami! Goddamn!" His toes began to curl. He never says my name, so I know I'm doing a number on him. His dick was right back hard. I stared sucking on it and kept sucking it until he nutted again.
                  "Thanks daddy," I said wiping my mouth.
                He sighed. "You really did it to me then Love," he sighed. 
              "I know. Sorry daddy," I told him. He kissed my forehead.
              "Go shower and shit," he said. I nodded standing up. Man I need Hakeem inside of me. I want him on top of me.
              "Shower with me," I told him. And he did. Man my legs were freaking sore when he was done with me. The only thing I had the strength to do was lay in bed.
              "Get dressed for work," he told me. I nodded.
              "Okay daddy," I said. I finally found enough strength to get ready for work. But man did I wanna just lay with Hakeem sexy ass all day. "Daddy!" I yelled.
                "Yes Love?" He asked.
                "Do I have to go to work today?" I asked him.
                "Yes. Love, get dressed. And tonight we'll go over to my place and get in the jacuzzi. You like that?" He asking smacking my ass.
                "I love it daddy," I smirked.
                "Get dressed," he told me. So sore legs and all, I got up and got dressed. Then I headed out for work. What daddy says goes.

Dope_Ahh_Cam