2.

When you was just a youngin, your looks were so precious
But now your grown up, so fly it's like a blessing
But you can't have a man look at you for 5 seconds
Without you being insecure
You never credit yourself so when you got older
It's seems like you came back 10 times over
Now you're sitting here in this damn corner
Looking through all your thoughts and looking over your shoulder
See you had a lot of crooks tryna steal your heart
Never really had luck, couldn't never figure out
How to love, how to love
See you had a lot of moments that didn't last forever
Now you in this corner tryna put it together
How to love, how to love
For a second you were here, now you over there
It's hard not to stare, the way you moving your body
Like you never had a love, had a love
: How To Love by Lil Wayne

                     ~Kyan~
              I woke up still in HaKeem's arms. I should just hop on top of his dick. He suddenly sat up. "I thought you were sleep," I said.
              "Nah, I didn't wanna wake you. Seem like soon as I let you go, you wake up," he chuckled.
              "So what you trying to do?" I asked him. He handed me a condom. I pulled his dick out of his pants and put it on him. Then I climbed on top of him and slid down. He leaned up grabbing my waist. I bounced up and down on dick. He helped me guiding my waist.
               Hakeem taught me how to ride. Anybody else I've had sex with, they've always been on top or they've hit from the back. Hakeem introduced this position to me and he's always taken me to ecstasy. I wish I would have met him before Michael came back into my life. Maybe things wouldn't be as crazy as they are now.
               "You a pro now love," Hakeem said grinding upwards. Damn he hit the spot. I felt my juices dripping. Damn I was cumming and he wasn't even close. After I caught my breath, I climbed off of him and took the condom, so I could suck his dick. Hakeem also introduced me to this. Sex with him is something else, I'll tell you that.
                I lick the tip of his dick before taking only that part into my mouth. He just stared at me. I blinked twice and he grabbed my hair shoving his dick down my throat and I began sucking on it. He pulled on my hair fucking my mouth. I squeezed his balls causing him to groan out. Some of his precum slid down my throat and I kept sucking him until I felt him about to bust. I took his dick out of my mouth and held it firmly in my hands. Then I lick his balls and my tongue slithered up to his head. Then I climbed back on his dick not putting the condom back on. Mission accomplished. I didn't ride his dick long since he was close to getting his nut off. I screamed out when I felt his seeds shoot into me.
               "Fuck!" I groaned holding him tight.
                "Dammit Kami," he breathed out.
                "Wanna shower together?" I asked him.
                "Yeah," he nodded. I took his hand and pulled him into the bathroom.
                "I love it when you ride me," he said.
               "I love riding you," I told him. After we showered, I washed the sheets while he cooked breakfast.
               "You work today?" He asked setting my plate in front of me.
               "Yeah," I nodded. I work at a chip factory. A'Keem is pissed seeing as I have a marketing degree and could have had a job, but I missed the interview. Did he ask why I missed the interview? No he came yelling at me. Little did he know, that day changed my life forever.
                 "You don't wanna go?" He asked. I shook my head no.
                "Then don't. I'll pay you for the day," he stated. I smiled.
                 "Okay, can we go shopping?" I asked him.
                 "Out of town right?" He asked. I nodded.
                 "Aite. I got some business to handle. I'll be back before 12," he stated putting his plate up.
                  "I'll call if you don't."
                  "See you in a bit love," he said. I finished eating and washed the few dishes. Then I called out. If I'm with Hakeem all day, I won't need the pills. But damn I wanna fuck him again. He needs to hurry back. I miss him.
               My phone buzzed and I rolled my eyes.

M: I'm going to see you next week. Be naked.
Me: Next week when?
M: Sunday. Be naked.
Me: Whatever.

                        Flashback
"Tomorrow I have an interview. A'Keem set it up," I told KayZarri. She nodded.
               "I'm so proud of you," she grinned.
              "How's everything going?" Kissy asked sitting her pregnant self down.
             "Better. I'm taking my pills correctly and I haven't had a stiff drink in almost two months," I bragged.
              "Girl!" Kissy hugged me. I smiled. I'm surrounded by so much love. I love these girls.
             "Kami," A'Keem came over with Kari.
               "Kami where are your clothes?" Kari suddenly asked. I looked down at my croptop and shorts.
                "Girl go put some damn clothes!" A'Keem snapped. I rolled my eyes.
                "Why are you always doing this to me!" I snapped at him.
               "Because I fucking can!" I stormed to my car and got in. I drove to my house and went in. I slammed my door and someone slammed me into the wall.
               "I missed you Kami," Michael whispered. I was froze. He picked me up tossing me over his shoulder and carried me into my guest bedroom. "I bought your favorites." He had sex spelled out on my bed in spills with a bottle of Hennessy on the side.
              He pulled his gun out of his waistband. "And this is in case you wanna refuse," he smirked. "Remember her?" I nodded. He opened the Hennessy.
              "Take a pill," he told me and I did.
              "Now drink," he smirked. After three more pills, I was more than gone. He pushed me back on the bed and pulled my panties and shorts off. He took out a condom and put it on. Then he entered me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he thrusted in and out of me.
              "Deeper Michael," I moaned. He lifted my legs up and held them against my shoulders. "Fuck!" I groaned as he penetrated my body. And this time I enjoyed it.
               I didn't wake up until the next night. Michael was gone and I was feening for sex. I guess I could settle for Chick-fil-A though. I ordered my food and a fine dark skin caught my eyes. He winked at me and the cashier yelled for my name. Damn he was fine.

                I climbed into my bed and pulled a vibrator out of my nightstand. I positioned it between my legs and moaned loudly. "Fuckkkkk," I groaned. I imagined Hakeem here with me licking on my body and me licking on his.
               "Yesssss," I moaned pumping the vibrator in and out of me. This was amazing. Fucking amazing. I loved every second of it. But damn I wished this was Hakeem.
                 "Fucking freak," I heard. I looked up and saw Hakeem.
                "I thought you were coming back at 12," I muttered. He wasn't even gone half an hour.
                "I got somebody to handle it for me. Come suck my dick," he said. I started to take the vibrator out. "Nah leave it in." And I did. He laid back on the bed and we got into the 6'9 position. I started gobbling on his dick as he pushed the vibrator in and out of me. I moaned slurping on his dick.
               "Damnnnnnn," he huffed smacking my ass. I felt him stiffen and his stick seeds shot into my throat. I swallowed them and cleaned his dick up for him. He wasn't done with me yet. I had to cum one more time for him to let me go. And when I finally did, he slurped up my juices. I find that weird. Hakeem never actually eats me out, he just licks up my cum.
                "Now we need another shower," he mumbled.
                "You gone fuck me good in there right?" I asked.
                "You know I gotcha love," he replied. And after we finally had enough sex, he took me to buy whatever my heart desires. But the best part, I fell asleep in the only place I rather be. In his arms.

Dope_Ahh_Cam