CHAPTER 33 : SUDDEN CONFESSION

Author's POV

ride his bike..

Faster .. until it reach the limit..

Well 250km/h..

He squeezed tight on the bike's handle..

Once he reached there..

He stopped his bike.. jumped off from the bike..

And walk furiously into their hidden spot..

He run and run into the forest..

No one can hurt her..

He finally stopped when he was greet by the three of them that sitting on the rock .

"I expect you to come here early, Y/N.." him..with the deep voice saying it with mocking tone.

"Lets just end here." Y/N said..with the anger.

"Woah woahh easy wolf ! I thought you smart enough. Tsk tsk." He click his tongue while shaking his head. He looked at the other two while laughing out of loud.

"Stop talking and start fighting ." Y/N said as he on his position and lift his hand..clench it tight while eyeing Jackson.

"Wow! I like this spirit. Lets just start then." Jackson jumped off from the rock and stood in front of Y/N.

Jimin's POV

"DId you reach him, Jimin?"

"unfortunately, no, Lisa.." i sigh..while trying to call him again.

"the person you are trying to reach is not available please try again later..."

"Geez what's the use of phone if you turned it off ?!!" I slammed my phone on the table.

"Woww.. i thought JImin didn't know how to be mad." I turned my head facing her..she gave me 'are you serious' look while raising her eyebrow.

"Well.. Lalisa.. every person have their own limit.. even tho you know them as a patience type of person.." I sigh while closing my eyes massaging my temple.

She didnt say anything... but i knew she still there.. waiting for my words that i gonna say..

"Jeon Y/N is my bestfriend too.. I care for him..like brothers... and that's why I just sacrificed my own feeling for the sake of him."

I can't keep it to myself anymore..it hurts..

"Don't say that you like Je-" "Yes.. I like her.. NO.. i love Jennie KIm.." i cut her off with my confession.. finally..

I sigh.. dropping of my own shoulder.. my sudden confession make myself weak.. i slumped my ass down to the edge of the  table..

LIsa's eyes widened..i expect her to react like this anyway..

"I wanna be her summer.. i wanna be her wave.." I paused at the moment as i swallow down the bitterness on my own words before continue again.. "But i know.. she's not that easy.."

"Yes you are right.. she's not that easy.." This time Lisa walked forward.. and stood literally in front of me.. "How much you love her?"

"THere is nothing to do with how much I love her..cause the fact is.. she loves my bestfriend like him do.. and.."