CHAPTER 16 : WASTING TIME

Y/N's POV

I'm sorry Jennie.. I have to go.. I cant let you see the true of me.. cause yeahh.. its too early to reveal everything..

I ran as fast i could once i left her there alone with confusing reaction on her face.. To be honest i felt bad doing that.. but i have to..

once i grabbed my stuff from the coffee table.. i left the house...

The sweat is all over my body.. i felt my body gett

run and run..

Let's run run run again! I can't stop running..

Let's run run run again! I can't help running

Only thing I can do is run..

Only thing I can do is lo- nahh... she cant return the same feeling towards me... i'm just a beast..

i hide to the dark spot that i believe no one around..

take off the bag from my shoulder..threw it away which i didnt even care there is laptop inside.. the thing i care is... full moon...

I groaned in pain when i felt my  body start to changing its shape.. make my clothes ripped..

i hold the wall for the support...

"Yes im willing to.."

"Are you serious Jen?"

"Yeah.. why not.. i like to being friend with weird person like you." I

"So.. Y/N.. why dont you tell me bout yourself?" 

"There is nothing special bout me, Jennie Kim.."

"Well.. we cant tell that until you telling me bout yourself right?" 

"Okay then.." "I'm staying with my parents.. i have no siblings.."

"Well same goes to me.. i got no siblings too."

"And.."

"And?"

"I..still wanna fi-"  "Oh damn i have to go.." he didnt finish his word and suddenly get up from the couch.

"Wha? why? what happened Y/N?" 

"I have to go Jen.. see you tomorrow." With that he run away from there..

Remembering positive answer from her..it could distract me from feeling this pain..well distracting in a good way..

Jennie.. just wait.. im gonna make sure you won't regret from wasting it on me..