CHAPTER 32 : BITE

Y/N's POV

"Do you know why Jennie text you?

I just shake my head to Lisa..

Right now im facing three worried face towards me..

"Well she is pr-"

i cut her off when the door swung opened revealing Dr. PArk..slightly asked him. "Doctor... tell me whats wrong with her."

Doctor PArk looked at me.. he's like examining something..

"She lose her baby.."

"Baby? What do you mean?"

"She's pregnant. But she lost the baby.. falling down from the rooftop is not a joke.."

She's pregnant? My child..

My knee became weak..

I
Lost my balance..

I fall down on my knee.. still processing what i just heard..

Lisa approaching me with V and Jimin behind her.

"Y/N.. you have to be strong.." Lisa caressed my back.

"She..she's pregnant..?"

"Yeah.. your child.." "thats the reason why she asked you to meet up.." That moment i looked at Lisa.. "What else she wanna tell me?"

"I was the one who plead her to see you.. Cause she obviously wanna avoid from you..cause you know.. knowing the truth..its just like you swallowing the stone."

Well, that's true..

The truth is painful..

I made my step slowly to the ward..

Pushing the door opened..

and i let myself in..

i closed the door slowly before proceeding to walk approaching her bed..

i was welcome with a pale of her..my girl..laying peacefully on the bed..

i caressed her hair..

"i'm sorry, JEnnie.. i broke my promise.. i didn't protect you well.. i made you hurt cause you wasting on me.."

I pull the chair and sat on it..

scoot closer to her bed..

seeing her in this state..made me wanna destroy myself and invisible on this earth.. i am useless.. i could only make her suffer instead of happiness.. i hate myself..