CHAPTER 3 : MR. FUR

Jennie's POV

oh god.. that weird guy have same course with me. I mentally rolled my eyes..

Not even say sorry to me..

And being rude to me when i try to care.

Wait..

Care?

Ughh! I never give any damn to someone that i dont know.

Shrugging off the thought.. i took my stuff and make my way to the cafe...seeing my dear girlfriends gonna make me better i guess.

Soon i stepped inside the cafe.. i scanned all over the place.. checking where are they.

"Jennie ya! Over here!" There.. jisoo waved her hand.

I smiled as i saw them.. i dont hesitate to walk to them and joined them there.

"Why you look so stress unnie?" The thai girl asked.

"Nothing.. i just pissed off..thats all." I said as i let it out the sigh.

Well yeah she is one of the transfer student from Thailand. Once she entered this university.. she seems alone.. cause she didnt know how to speak Korean back then.. fortunately we still communicate in English.. so it make things easier among us to help her.

Four of us had different courses.. but we still have time to see each other .. we will try to find our free time to meet up. Thank god i have them.. cause yeah.. i am the only child in my family. I dont have anybody to share anything especially the girls' talk.

"How was your day girls?" I asked.. trying to distract myself from thinking that rude weirdo guy.

How could he called me the cold ice weirdo?

Ughh!

"We met new comers at cafe this morning.." rosie said.

"How many are there? Three?" I asked.

"Nah.. its two."

At least thats not them. And i hope its not them.

"There.. look at them."

Jisoo pointed her finger that make me turn my head to that direction.

"We saw the shorty and the another one this morning. The another one we just saw it right now." Rosie explained.

I felt annoyed when our eyes met again.

His eyes that could burn my soul anytime i guess..

I turned my head back to my girls ...completely avoid his gaze..

Kept my mouth shut.

I just hate that bunny!

——-

Syntax error

Syntax error

Syntax error

Again and again.. it turned out to be this whenever i compiled the coding and run it.