Never Going Back

A week later....

Beyoncé POV

After telling Kelly everything that happened she let us stay with her since Jay didn't know where she lived. Today is Ryan's 5k graduation and this afternoon is Kaiden's last game so today is going to be hectic.

Ryan come on so your aunt Nicki can do your hair. I yelled while getting Jaylen dressed.

Bey leave her alone she has two more hours before we have to leave. Kelly said coming downstairs.

Yeah Bey it only takes like 30 minutes to straighten her hair. Nicki joined in

WHATEVER. KAIDEN ARE YOU READY? I yelled and he ran downstairs fully dressed.

Ma when is she going to come out? Kaiden asked.

She's getting her hair done now. I told him and he just sighed then sat down impatiently.

After a while Ryan came downstairs with her dress on and her cap and gown in her hands.

Ryan Dress and shoes

Ryan you look really pretty

Ryan you look really pretty. Kaiden said helping her with her gown.

Thank you.... Mommy is daddy going to be there? She asked giving me that sad look

I don't know baby.... I'll try to get in touch with him. I lied grabbing our stuff.

Oh... OK. She said with a frown

Nicki please see if you can get in touch with Shawn and let him know that his child is graduating and would love for him to be there. I said walking to the car

Momma why she gotta call him? Kaiden asked

Not today Kaiden just give your brother his cup and be quiet. I said driving off.

Mommy is daddy going to see when we move to L.A. Ryan asked

No baby but aunt Nicki will be there and uncle Jackson. I told her as we pulled into the school

Oh ok. She said wiping her rears and getting out of the car.

Kaiden POV

When we got in the gym I saw our dad sitting in the front row and of course Ryan ran to him. I left and sat with my mom and aunt Kelly and aunt Nicki soon he came to talk.

Hey ladies wassup Kaiden? He asked picking Jayden up and he started crying while reaching for me.

Give me my brother and get out my face. I told him before snatching Jayden and moving to a different seat.

Shawn just go sit down before things get out of hand. Aunt Nicki said and he left and the graduation started.

Beyoncé POV

I don't know what sick game Shawn was playing when he thought my baby was going to forget about what happened. I just hope we're able to get to the jet without a problem.

Bey look. Kelly said pointing out that it was Ryan's turn to walk.

Aww yall my baby growing up. I cried

Ma you really crying it's just 5K. Kaiden said laughing.

Foreal you still got thirteen more years. Nicki joined in.

Shut up before yall be walking home. I said playfully.

After the graduation was over I was in a rush. I needed to get Kaiden to the football field and take Ryan to change her clothes. Shawn stopped me while I was trying to get to Ryan so I told Kelly to take her and I would take Kaiden.

Where did you go? I went by the house a couple of days ago and yall wasn't there. He said

I took the kids to see my mom for a few days. I lied

Oh so you going home after this? He asked

Um no we're going to my momma house and celebrate after Kaiden's game. I lied again

Momma come on we gone be late. Kaiden said cutting our conversation

Ok come let's go. I told Kaiden and we left.

On the way to the field I called my momma to let her know what was going on and she said that she called Gloria and she started to tell Jackson about it but I had to stop her knowing that if he found out Shawn would be six feet under. After Kaiden's game we went to my mom's house and and celebrated until Shawn left then I grabbed our bags from upstairs and we went straight to the air port.