Family Matters

Ryan POV

Today is my dance competition and my daddy said he was coming so I just hope he doesn't embarrass me. Right now I'm with my mom and aunt Nicki.

You nervous? My mom asked while auntie Nicki finished my hair

No I just hope daddy doesn't say or do anything embarrassing. I said now stretching.

I'll to not let that happen ok? My mom said laughing and a few more minutes of it my turn to dance.

Jay POV

I'm at this dance competition waiting for Ryan to dance and when she came out I looked at Beyoncé and Nicki and they were just laughing. I was in shock I mean I knew Ryan could dance but ok.

Shawn what you thinking? Nicki asked after it was over.

Man what the hell did I just watch? I said still in shock

Alright yall let's go get her. Beyoncé said going to the dressing rooms.

DADDY. She screamed when she saw me. I thought you weren't going to come.

I made a promise and daddy doesn't break his promises. I said and she gave me another hug.

Did you like it. She asked excitingly

Who told you that you could do that dance? I said trying to be serious.

Mrs. D said give it my all. She said shrugging her sholders.

Well you not dancing nomore. I told her with a straight face and she bursted into tears.

What did you do? Beyoncé asked sternly

I was just playing.... Ryan look at me please I'm sorry? I told her

No your not. She said walking off

Please I'll give you $50 and doll baby of your choice. I said already regretting it and she gave me a devilish smile.

Make it $100 and you have a deal. She and I just took my wallet and gave her $200 and Nicki and Bey came over to us.

Now can I have a hug. I said and she started laughing. Why the hell is she laughing.

You paid me to stop crying and talk to you. Now you want a hug..... Pay up. She said holding her hand out.

I gave her $300 and she finally gave me a hug. I just shook my head

What are yall doing? Nicki asked

Well your niece just finessed me out of $500. I said and they started laughing.

That's what you get for making her cry. Bey said grabbing Ryan's stuff.

What yall doing after this? I asked standing by my car.

The balloon release is today and I have to go get Jayden and Kaiden from your momma house then after that I have to go home and prepare for the release. Bey said all in one breath.