They're Gone Pt. 1

Beyoncé POV

Alexis brought me to this abandoned house and I was a little hesitant at first but I finally walked in. It was terrible pieces of the house was everywhere and the smell was disgusting. Alexis took me to a room that I guess they were living in. When I walked in I quickly covered her eyes and called Jay. I told what happened and got the baby and stood outside until he showed up with the peramedics.

I want my to see my momma before we go. Alexis said

No baby just get in the c-. Before I could say anything they were rolling her out in a body bag.

Mommy. Alexis cried in my shirt.

Come on let's go to my house and get you something to eat. I told her and Jayden was starting to get fussy so we just left.

On the way home I stopped by Chick-fil-A and got me and Alexis something to eat and went by the store to get Jayden some milk, bottles, diapers, a carseat and a whole lot of other things they both needed. I was almost out the door when I heard one of my babies call me.

Momma? I turned around to see Kaiden calling me while looking at Jayden.

Hey baby boy who are you here with? I asked

GG I'm helping her get food for dinner tonight and snacks for the pantry. But who is that? And why is she with you? He said rolling his eyes at Alexis.

We'll talk when yall get home. Now go before GG starts to get worried. I said

Ok see you later momma. He said before giving me a hug and running off to Mrs. Gloria.

Where are we going to stay? Alexis asked

With me and your dad besides Jayden way to young to be going around from house to house. I told her and she just smiled a little.

I don't know how old Jayden is to be exact but he can't be anything more than 2 or 3 months old. But I'll discuss that with Jay tonight.

Thank you. She said and with we were on our way home.

At the house

We finally made it to the house. Jay had made some calls before we got here so Jayden has a nursery and Alexis has a room. I gave Alexis her food and fixed Jayden a bottle then called Nicki asap. Good thing she was already on her way.

Hey Bey the door was open so I just came on in........ Oh my God Bey who's baby?...... He is so gorgeous. Nicki cooed

Shhhhh.... He just went to sleep.... And this is Jay's son and his daughter is in the kitchen eating. I said putting Jayden in the bassinet I brought.

Where is their mom? And when does Jay have two more kids. Nicki asked

She's dead they were in some old house and Alexis told me that she had to leave school early to feed Jayden. I told Nicki

Damn. Wait why didn't Jay do something? She asked playing with Jayden's hair.

He had them stay in house with David watching them but they ran and he couldn't find them anymore. I said

That's crazy... At least you have him. But you know Ryan is going to flip when she finds out she ain't the baby in the house no more. Nicki chuckled picking up Jayden. I was getting ready to say something but Jay came in.

Wassup Nicki?.... Bey can we talk? He asked grabbing my hands but I pulled back.

Upstairs.... Nicki are you leaving anytime soon? And if not can you watch them? I asked and she just shooed me off.