They're Gone Pt. 2

Beyoncé POV

When we left the hospital everyone made their way to our house. Once we got there Ryan ran upstairs and slammed her room door I just took Jayden and went in Ciara's room and broke down. In my mind it's my fault because I should have just left the situation alone and I would still have my Ciara.

Mommy are you in here? I heard Kaiden ask

Yeah come in. I told as I watched the door swing open and he burst into tears. For the first time he finally cried.

I'm sorry ma I should have told them to stop fighting. He cried into my shirt as someone else came in the room.

Beyoncé can we talk? I heard and looked up to see my mom looking at me with sorrowful eyes

Kaiden go check on Ryan. She's in her room. I told him and he wiped his face and left. I just laid Jayden on the bed and turned to my mom.

I know now is not a good time but I just really wanted to say I'm sorry for everything that happened and - she said before I cut her off by hugging her.

I just wanted all of my babies to be happy and look at me now I failed. I said crying into my hands

You can't blame yourself Beyoncé. Sometimes God works in mysterious ways but he always has a reason. She said pulling me into another hug.

Yall don't understand. I won't be able to see her anymore. I have to watch them bury my baby girl. Yeah Solange might have gave birth to her but I was raising her. Ryan has to live with the fact that she watched her sister die. I wish yall would stop saying it's gone be alright because it's not. I cried until I heard Jayden crying. I grabbed him and went to get a bottle.

Jayden

By the time I got to the kitchen I had enough

By the time I got to the kitchen I had enough. I just wanted everyone out and I guess Nicki could see that I was annoyed because she got rid of everyone and then she left to and I went to check on the kids. When I looked in Ryan's room she wasn't there and after looking in what I thought was all the rooms I started to panic and woke Shawn up and told him I couldn't find her.

Did you look downstairs? He said panicking to

Yes and she's not down there Jay. I told him starting to cry until we heard what sounded like laughing coming from the one I didn't look in.

The theater room. Jay said and as we went in she was watching videos of Ciara and Jay was the first one to speak up.

Jay POV

Ryan where did you get that? I asked her as we walked in the theater room.

The room with your computer and stuff in it. She without looking at me.