Taken

MOMMY Ryan screamed as she was being taken away from her mother.  After being placed in the backseat of the child protective services car.

Tears continued to stream down Beyoncé face as she fell to the ground. The social worker came back telling her everything she needed to do to get Ryan back. Beyoncé would have to go to rehab and get on feet find a stable home and she would be able to get her back.

Since no one knew about Ryan except Beyoncé they had no choice but to place her in foster care.

APRIL 12, 2008
Ryan's POV

I'm ready, but who gone take me to school? Ryan asked her foster parents as she ate her breakfast. I'll take her, Mr. Brown said nevermind I'll walk it's not that far. No you gone sit down and finish eating so we can go Mr. Brown said with a smirk an his face. Alright then I guess I'm off to work you guys have fun Mrs. Brown said as she left out the door.

I hate that she doesn't know what goes on when she leaves. I went to my room and called my new social worker.

Hello? Mr. Carter can come get me?
Why aren't you in school? Mr. Carter asked and I told him what was going on and told me to pack my things. I hate having to keep switching houses I just wish my mom would hurry up and get me back. But Mr. Carter is really nice before he takes me back to the foster home he always takes me shopping, to the salon, or sometimes he just takes me wherever I want. But I didn't want to do anything today so I just held on to a picture of my mom she is so pretty

 But I didn't want to do anything today so I just held on to a picture of my mom she is so pretty

Hey what you got there? Mr. Carter asked. It's a picture of my mom. She's really beautiful Mr. Carter said. Mr. Carter? Wassup. Why are you so nice to me? Um...... Hey you want to get something to eat? Mr. Carter asked completely ignoring my question. No just take me back to the home.

Beyoncé POV

Come on momma I've been clean for 3 years I just need to show them I have a stable home and a job. Can I please use the house. Fine Beyoncé but listen to me I don't know what is going on but whoever this is must be very important so take the house and when you get who or whatever you trying to get I want to meet them because this is the first time I have ever seen Beyoncé Giselle Knowels care about somebody other than herself Mrs. Tina said while handing her the keys to the house. Thank you momma I promise you will meet them really soon and you won't regret this.

I pulled into the driveway and got out to set everything up and next stop was my meeting with my lawyer.

HI Mrs. Henson how are you today? I'm good and you Mrs. Henson asked. I'm great I have a house to and I was wondering how long it would take to get my daughter back. Well Beyoncé this is the last step right here how long have had this house? Mrs. Henson asked. Well I just got it today fully furnished and everything. OK now your records state that you have finished your rehab and counseling so now all you have to do is be your able to keep this house for a few months and then it will be inspected then we will go from there. Listen I know it's hard but your almost there and I can assure you that she is ready to see you too as a matter of fact she has a new social worker and he does any and everything to keep her mind off the bad things and focus on the good things. I can call him and see if he'll let you talk to her Mrs. Henson said pulling out her phone. I would love that I haven't heard from her since our last court date.

Ryan's POV

Even though I told Mr. Carter I wasn't hungry he made me at least try and eat since the last time I ate was 6 this morning and it's now 12:45 in the afternoon. But we are in Raising Canes and I got my usual order and Mr. Carter phone was ringing so I looked to see who was calling but he answered it before I could.

Hello...... Um she's right in front of me...... I'm sure she love that maybe it would brighten her day a little bit.....well here she is.  There's someone that wants to speak to you Mr. Carter said handing me his phone. It was a FaceTime call so I could see them but when he handed it to me it was paused.

Um hello? After I said that the screen unpaused and I could see the person on the other side of the screen.

Mommy?.......where are you? When are you coming to get me?....... OK....... Yes Mr. Carter is fun........ No I hate at the home that's why Mr. Carter takes me places I even beg to go to his house but he said no cause he doesn't want to loose his job.......... Mom when am I going to see you again?.......... I miss you too...... Who am I meeting........ Fine I'll wait........ OK bye mommy I love you. Mr. Carter wiped the tears away from my face and we left.

Hey squirt how about we go get something for your mom so you can give it to her the next time you see
Mr. Carter asked. Sure can I get her a necklace? I asked he always tells me yes but I still ask. Sure you want one too he asked. Yes we can get matching ones.

When we got to the jewelry store Mr. Carter let me go look at the necklaces and he went to look at other jewelry.

Mr. Carter I want this one. I went to the front and saw Mr. Carter getting some things gift wrapped I couldn't see what it was but I do know is that it's REALLY SHINY. Um Mr. Carter I want these.

OK come on so we can pay and get you to bed Mr

OK come on so we can pay and get you to bed Mr. Carter said laughing. After the lady rung our stuff he paid the total of $3,088.79 and we left. I can't wait to see my mom again.