Old Habits

Beyoncé POV

Flashback

7 years ago

Momma can I go to Aisa house? Solange asked coming downstairs fully dressed.

Summer break had just started and like always it meant limited time at home and 24/7 outings.

Um yeah and you can stay. Tina said without looking at her.

Aisa house

Aisa I can't keep hiding this from them. I mean have you seen me? Solange said lifting her oversized jersey.

Bitch obviously you can nobody ain't ask you about it before you left? Asia said coming out of the closet and sitting on the bed.

Does your mom know what happened? Aisa asked

No. Bey is never home so I couldn't tell her. Aisa he did it more than once and mom wasn't there to save me. I'm going to tell Bey when I get home. Solange told her best friend.

You better. So what are you going to do with the baby? Aisa asked

You know I can't keep it. Only reason Kaiden is still here is because Bey took him to Jackson. I can't do that I'm too far along and he's going to ask to many questions. Solange said playing with her fingers.

Solo you gotta figure something out. Please don't do what I think you're going to do, Aisa said.

I'm giving her up for adoption. Solange said.

Are you sure. Aisa asked

Yeah I don't know what else to do. I don't want to have to look at her everyday and see him. I don't want to be reminded of what he did and still does. Solange said wiping the tears that fallen.

Solo you know my mom doesn't mind you staying here. Plus she knows what's going on. Aisa said sitting next to Solange.

I can't. Solange said before breaking down.

I'll keep her. You can see her whenever you want just please don't give her to some stranger please. Aisa said with a quickness.

What about your mom? Solo asked

I'll talk to her just please. She begged

End of Flashback

SOLANGE. I yelled snapping her out of her thoughts.

Huh, she said looking around

What's going on with you? Why do you keep zoning out? I asked

Um..... Nothing I'm good. So how do you think Kaiden is going to handle being here with you? She said

I think he'll be good. I just wanted to know how he knew? I questioned as Jay and Jackson came back in the kitchen.

What yall talking about and Solo why keep staring at the damn window like something is wrong with you? Jackson said laughing a little.