18;

"May I come in?"

"Oh. Um- yeah, sure." Jisung said, still frozen to the spot, staring up at Minho.

Minho took a step forward, then another, until their faces were inches apart. Jisung could feel Minho's breathe against his skin as he leaned closer.

"You're going to have to move out of the way then." Once again Jisung was at a loss for words. He quickly nodded his head and moved to the side, letting Minho through before closing the door shut behind him.

"I hope you don't mind me turning up out of nowhere."

"It's okay." Jisung followed Minho as he walked into the living room and took a seat on the couch. He made sure to sit as far away as possible, avoiding eye contact.

"Are you alright? You seem quieter than usual."

"Yeah, this was just.. unexpected."

Minho rubbed the back of his neck, feeling a little bad for turning up out of the blue. "I'm sorry, i didn't mean to interrupt you. It's just that-"

Minho turned to face Jisung. At first he was worried by the younger boy's silence, but seeing the flush of red covering his cheeks and the way he was avoiding Minho's gaze made him break into a grin.

He slowly moved closer, reaching his hand up to Jisung's chin, tilting the boy's head slightly to face his own. "Hey, look at me."

Jisung's looked up, at first into Minho's eyes but slowly his gaze fell to Minho's lips. He thought back to their first kiss, how soft and gentle the older boy was with him, how it made his heart race faster than Lightning McQueen [sorry i just had to sksks]. Jisung felt like he was going to melt on the spot.

———

gonna end here for now because i feel bad i haven't updated in 1738484 years but:
1) exams are now over! yay! i'll try be more active :)
2) i got vip tickets to see skz in london!! i'm sosososososo excited!!!!!
3) chan has been turning me into a h*rd st*n lately pls send help 😔😔👉🏼👈🏼