8;

Finally Minho broke the silence.

"I'm sorry"

"Why? People have worse problems. I just-" he sniffled, "I guess i just want to make my parents proud."Jisung replied, his voice shaking slightly as though he was trying not to cry.

Almost as an instinct, Minho held his hand up to the other boy's face, gently pulling him closer. His skin was soft, like satin, his cheeks flushed with heat. Minho felt his heartbeat speed up as he leant in, eyes fluttering shut.

His breath ghosted across the other boys face, neither of them breaking away. Hearts pounding. Minds racing.

Minho finally closed the distance, gently pressing his lips against Jisung's. The kiss was slow and soft, comforting in ways that his words could never be. There were no fireworks or sparks, no sudden rush of passion. It was better than that- an overwhelming feeling of warmth, covering every inch of his body. He cupped the other boy's face in his hands, his thumb caressing Jisung's cheek as their lips brushed against each other. In those few seconds, he felt euphoric. Minho drew away just as quickly as he had leaned in.

"Sorry..I um-" Minho searched for words, his head still feeling fuzzy "I was just-"

"It's okay" Jisung cut him short, his voice quiet. "It was just in the heat of the moment, I know."

"Y-yeah.. the heat of the moment." Minho rubbed the back of his neck, unsure how to proceed. After the initial awkwardness, the next hour or so was spent with the two catching up. Minho learnt more about Jisung's life. Jisung learnt that Minho was a dancer, and that he loved cats more than almost anything in the world. They eventually said their goodbyes, and began to get up to leave.

"Next time we meet, you'll show me that cute face of yours, won't you?" Minho asked, the corners of his mouth curving up into a slight grin. Jisung's face flushed pink at his remark.

"Maybe." The younger boy replied, "It's kinda embarrassing when I say it out loud but.. i don't know." Jisung looked down at his shoes, nervously biting his bottom lip.

"I guess I just like the idea of being your mystery man"

AAAAA!! this is my first time writing a kissing scene so i'm sorry if it sucks sidkkfkf