17;

[MINHO NEEDS TO S. T. O. P. I. T. BECAUSE MY HEART CANT TAKE THIS KIND OF ATTACK]

"Hey." Jisung finally spoke. "I feel like Juliet."

"Does that make me your romeo-" He was cut off abruptly.

"OH ROMEO, ROMEO, WHEREFORE ART THOU ROMEO?" Jisung shouted at the top of his lungs. He had opened his window and was now leaning over the edge, doing his best imitation of a damsel in distress.

Minho sighed.

"Jisung, this was supposed to be a romantic-"

"DENY THY FATHER AND REFUSE THY NAME!" Jisung continued, ignoring Minho's objections.

"Jisung.."

"OR IF THOU WILT, BE BUT SWORN MY LOVE AND-"

"JISUNG!"

"Yes?"

"Baby, it's cold outside." Minho said, now shivering slightly in the cold night air. [if u don't get the reference 😡😡😡]

"Oh! Oh, sorry. Wait right there!" Jisung hurried down to the door. He faltered for a moment, his hand hovering above the door handle.

He suddenly realised what was happening: Minho had driven all the way to his apartment in the middle of the night and was now standing just a few inches away from him.

They had met before, but never just the two of them, alone. To say Jisung was nervous would be an understatement.

Finally, he opened the door, and was met with a dishevelled, grinning Minho. He felt his breath hitch. Although he had seen Minho multiple times, he still couldn't get over how beautiful the boy was.

His face looked like it had been hand-sculpted by the gods, and the glow from the moonlight behind Minho made him look even more unreal.

"Wow.." He whispered under his breath. Minho smirked in response.

"May I come in?"

[ i was gonna make this chapter longer but well then you'd all be waiting 12783289 years for the next update so I split it up :,) ]

ps: i might make the next chapter a lil saucy heheh👀👀

BUT NOTHING RLLY BAD BC I DONT THINK I CAN BRING MYSELF TO WRITE THAT SJDFSKL