1. Jennifer's Bday, 2019

~ Choose me, love me, Pick me!

-Meredith Grey! ~
(the best love confession ever)

The ambience was perfect, and so was the lighting, Jennifer noticed as she sipped from her cup, occasionally smiling at Naihal who was recording her and others

The ambience was perfect, and so was the lighting, Jennifer noticed as she sipped from her cup, occasionally smiling at Naihal who was recording her and others. Breezer was running around, happy to have so many people around and Jennifer could not help but chuckle at his attention seeking behaviour.

"You look hot!", Wahi winked at her as he came towards her, draping an arm around her shoulder.

"I know, I always do", Jennifer giggled like a school girl making him laugh too. It had been so many years that they had known each other and the relationship they shared had grown from co-actors to friends to best friends and more, yet in a very platonic way.

In her sea blue dress, Jennifer floated around as she saw Pooja and Aishwarya calling her. Refilling her cup, she posed with them for a few pictures before her attention was drawn to the guitar tunes.

Her group loved music, they loved playing songs and then singing them out loud, in chorus, laughing their hearts out at what kind of wrong lyrics they could sing. Jennifer's smile broke out loud when everyone made fun of Naihal for singing the entire paragraph wrong.

"Aww baby, no worries. Let's change the song", Jennifer hugged Naihal who grinned at her friend, before jumping at her husband, whispering something in his ear.

"Alright guys, let's play something that suits us", Anniruddh winked at the guitarist and Naihal who winked back and there, Jennifer knew she was up for some more teasing session.

Intehaan ho gyi intezaar ki,
Aayi na kuch khabr mere yaar ki

Every body hooted as Jennifer looked wide eyed at Naihal, cursing her in her mind while Naihal just shrugged, laughing out loud before joining others.

"Jen come here know. We are playing specifically for you", Sehban teased her and Jennifer laughed this time, because no matter how crazy, she loved her friends to death. Her eyes travelled back to the wall clock once before she made her way to the center.

He was late!

She sighed before resuming the smile on her face as she danced her way to the floor, and all her friends started singing louder.

Intehaan ho gyi intezaar ki,
Aayi na kuch khbar mere yaar ki!

Naihal pointed the cup in her direction as Namita nudged her and both started laughing. Naihal was also recording, but Jennifer didn't know she was making a insta story, so she pointed back at them and said aloud.

"Abhi aayega, ruko!", half of the group that didn't know about the truth thought she was talking about the upcoming lyrics but Naihal and Namita laughed louder because they knew what she was referring to.