2. Mother's Day, 2019

~ Sunsets are proof endings can be beautiful too, because the next day is what we needed in our lives~

Harshad Chopda was the heartthrob who ruled on a million of hearts, wore the cheekiest grin on his face, and had the greek god body girls drooled over and boys fumed over, but all that was on the shell. Inside, was a thirty five year old man, who didn't know how to be a social animal, or make a ton of friends or party all night. He was the living paradox in the ITV industry, but he loved his life the way it was, at least majority of the times.

But then, there is one incident in your life that paves the way for changes to set in; changes that you didn't think were wanted or needed in the first place, but these very changes modify your life, for better.

For Harshad, it had been the decision to sign 'Bepannaah' for his come back. The show not only gave him a high of professional success, a lot of buzz and some most prestigious awards, but it also gave him some very close friends personally. He had never had people who cared for him so much, except his family and now that he had them, he was happy and grateful.

But then, going out with a big outgoing group also had its own perks which included being there for all the birthdays and festivities they celebrated for each other, not that he was complaining.

Harshad smiled, standing at the back when he saw his people laughing around, while he sipped his drink. He adjusted the strap of the black bag he carried around usually, and walked to the front where Wahi was sitting with her, with Jennifer.

A full blown ear to ear smile graced his face when he heard her sing into the chorus, he didn't really understand the fascination this group had with music and singing songs out loud, but he loved watching all of them happy. He saw Aishwarya was making a video so he mouthed a line or two he knew as he walked past Jennifer to reach the table and refill his drink.

"Mera kya hoga, pucho toh zara! Haaye aise na aanhein bhara kijiye"!

Haaye aise na aanhein bhara kijiye"!

He watched Naihal and Amita make faces for the camera and chuckled, turning back slowly and resting his back on the table to face Jenny. She looked up at him and forwarded her spoon, offering him the cup of ice-cream she was busy savouring while he refused showing her the glass.