No Shadow?

This is Danny x Dash. Don't like don't read.

Ever since the day Danny got turned into a halfa he noticed his shadow wasn't as dark as everyone else's. His shadow was extremely light while Sam and Tucker's were normal. It has been only getting lighter over time.

At least it was his last year of high school. The trio was walking to school.

"Danny!" Sam yelled at him to get his attention.

Danny looked at her confused, "What?"

"We have been trying to get your attention for like the last five minutes dude." Tucker said.

"Sorry." Danny said. He really wasn't up for a conversation.

"Danny, your shadow. It's gone." Tucker said.

"What did you just say?" Danny asked. He knew it was going to disappear but he thought it was going to happen after he graduated.

Sam sighed, "Look. You can see Tuck and mine but yours is just gone."

Danny was starting to panic. He didn't know what he was going to tell people if they asked. "What are we going to do?"

They were silent until Tucker said, "Well we could say there is a new ghost and it stole your shadow."

"That's a dumb idea." Sam said.

"No it not. People know that my parents are ghost hunters. I could say a ghost came through the portal and attacked me. I somehow got it to go back into the ghost zone." Danny said.

"That seems believable except the part where you put it back. Everyone thinks you can't fight to save your life." Sam said.

"I could say that I traded my shadow for it to go back. I just hope my boyfriend doesn't notice." Danny said. Everyone knew he had a boyfriend but no one knew who.

"I want to know who this mystery man is. If he can take you away from ghost fighting every now and then, like he has. He is good for you." Sam said.

Danny rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "Well, he doesn't know about phantom yet. At least I don't think he does."

Just then Dash walked over to the trio. At the end of their junior year Dash talked with them and apologized about all the things he did to them. He didn't have the greatest home life so he took his frustrations out on the trio.

"So, what don't I know about?" Dash asked.

Danny jumped about 5 feet into the air. Both Sam and Tucker laughed at him.

"I'm guessing you are his boyfriend." Sam said after she was done laughing.

"Yes I am. Now what am I not supposed to know about?" Dash asked.

"How are you not freaked about about this?" Tucker asked.

"I can tell things. Also they aren't very quiet when they think we are sleeping." Sam said.

Danny's face turned beat red and asked, "You heard us?"

"Yup and I know you're the bottom." Sam said teasing them.

"I could have lived a happy life without knowing that!" Tucker said covering his ears.

"Quit being a baby. Now Danny please tell Dash what he needs to know so he doesn't think you're cheating on him when you randomly disappear." Sam ordered.

Danny have Sam puppy eyes, "Do I have to?" He asked.

"Yes you do." Sam said. Danny was going to ask again but he changed his because of the look Sam was giving him.

"So Dash." Danny said as he turned to talk to Dash.

"I already know about Phantom. I saw you change one night when you thought I was sleeping. That bright flash could wake almost anyone up." Dash said.

Danny was shocked, Sam really didn't respond. Tucker didn't know what to do.

"How long ago was this?" Danny asked.

"About a month ago. I wasn't going to confront you about it because I wanted you to come to me when you were ready." Dash said pulling Danny in for a hug.

Tucker made a gaging noise and Sam punched him for that. "Be nice or else."

"Fine. They better not kiss in front of me though." Tucker said.

Dash smirked and kissed Danny just to bug Tucker. Sam started laughing while Tucker covered his eyes. 

After the kiss ended Danny said, "You did that just to bug Tucker."

"I just wanted a kiss from my boyfriend. There's nothing wrong with that." Dash said. He gave him a quick kiss on the forehead and took his hand. "We are going to be really late to school if we don't hurry up. Also Danny,"

"Yeah?" Danny asked.

"I want you to actually try in gym class today. I know somewhat strong you are." Dash said.

They made it to school on time but gym was cancelled due to Skulker being a bitch and ruining the whole gymnasium.

I am still living. Sorry about no updates. I'm trying. This part was inspired by _Moto_Moto_

Danny