Oh Fuck Me (Different Ending)

Danny x Ghost Writer. Different ending! Readers gave me an idea and I like it. Probably adding like two or three sentences.

Danny wasn't usually this clumsy, but today it was worse. It felt like he was dropping everything and tripping over his own feet every single time he took a step.

This time Danny was carrying a stack of old books. 'If I trip this time I am just going to sit down.' He thought to himself.

Well he didn't trip. The books decided it to kind of jump out of his hands and hit the floor with a loud thump. "Oh fuck me!"

Andrew was across and room reading a book. He looked up and and smirked at Danny.

"That wasn't an invitation!" Danny said as Andrew stood up and started to get closer to Danny.

"I mean it! Leave me alone." Danny tried to back away but he failed as he backed into a table.

Andrew took the last few steps to get to Danny. He smirked knowing it bothered Danny. Andrew watched as Danny's face turned bright red. Danny looked away.

Andrew put his hand under Danny's chin to make him look at him. He leaned in and whispered, "I think we should have Chinese for dinner." He went and sat back on the couch and started reading again.

"Oh, for the love of everything good and holy! Just fuck me!" Danny said going over to the couch. He hit Andrew with a pillow a couple of times to get his attention.

Andrew took the pillow out of Danny's and and said, "Oh I can and I will fuck you. Just not on the couch." He picked Danny up and took him to the bedroom.

After they had their fun they ended up getting Chinese because they were to lazy to cook.

I loved one of the comments that I got on the other part! I had to add it. Thank you Zane_Chan46 ! Your comment made me laugh and had to add it.

Danny