Go Apologize

Danny was at Clockwork's Tower floating around doing nothing. Clockwork was watching all of the possibilities that could happen. 

"You must go apologize to Ghost Writer." Clockwork said out of nowhere.

"What!? Where did that come from?" Danny asked as he stopped floating in front of Clockwork.

"I was looking at all possibilities and I know you should go." Clockwork said, "Also I know that you are going to try to argue, so go now or I will kick you out."

Danny rolled his and said, "Fine."

Danny left the tower and started thinking to himself, 'I could just go home. Pros of that would be I don't get hurt by Ghost Writer. Cons of that would be Clockwork. I'll go.' 

Danny made it to the doors of Ghost Writer's Library. It still had the two stone lions protecting the doors. He went to the doors and knocked. He waited for a few seconds then said, "Well it looks like no one is here. Sorry C.W. not-"

"What are you doing here? Are you here to destroy another one of my books?" Ghost Writer said as he opened the door.

Danny turned back around and said, "Well actually I am here to apologize."

Ghost Writer rolled his eyes and said, "Get in here then. It is much quieter in here than out here."

"Oh, okay." Danny said as he walked in, "You aren't going to murder me right?"

"No I won't. I do not want to go back to that prison. Although they did let me out after two days. Now out with it, I need to get back to what I was doing." Ghost Writer said. 

"Alright, Ghost Writer I am sorry for destroying your book. I didn't mean for it to go that far. I am not someone you want to be around during the holidays. Again I am sorry." Danny said.

"You are forgiven. Also the rewrite is much better." Ghost Writer said.

"You rewrote it?" Danny asked disbelieving him.

"Yes I did." Ghost Writer said, "Now you may leave if you would wish. As you can see I have a lot of work to do." Ghost Writer gestured to all of the book off the shelves. 

"Would you like help? I have nothing better to do with my time right now." Danny said.

"If you insist. You must listen to what I say. If you don't I will kick you out." Ghost Writer said. 

From that day on Danny would visit Ghost Writer and they became friends. Not many people knew that this is how it happened. Most thought that they were dating, Danny and Ghost Writer would laugh at them and say that they weren't. G. W. as Danny would call him, got close to Sam and Tucker also. 

The all knowing clock smirked at the screen showing the future of the new addition to the trio. He knew that they were close as a family would be.

Here is the first One Shot. Please give me more ideas. I wrote this a while ago in a note book. I wanted to make it longer but I figured it could be made into a one-shot and it worked. Please I am begging for ideas!!!!

Danny