Blushing

This is a Danny x Vlad

This is a Danny x Vlad. If you don't like, then don't read. Also this is what Vlad looks like now. They are also the same height. The art isn't mine.

Danny was bored to say the least. "Who should I bug today? I am I do have to much time on my hands." Danny was 20 years old at the time.

Danny went to the kitchen for breakfast and saw a box of cereal. It was a box of Froot Loops. He then knew who he was going to go bug. His enemy turned friend turned lover tuned he doesn't know anymore.

"Mom! Dad! I am going out for the day!" Danny yelled into the basement.

"Alright. Be safe." Maddie yelled up the stairs.

"If you are going to go see a girl, use protection!" Jack yelled.

Danny sighed. "I am not going to go see a girl! I am going to go see my friend." Danny hurried out of the house before he could hear the reply of his parents.

"Now to change." Danny went it an alley and changed into Phantom with a bright flash. He flew out og the alley and went to Vlad's cottage that was in Amity Park. He landed outside the cottage. "I really do hope he is home." Danny said to himself. He knocked on the door hoping Vlad was home.

He didn't hear any movement. Danny sighed was turned to leave. "What are doing here little badger."

Danny turned and saw Vlad. "I was bored and my friends are not in town." For some odd reason Vlad didn't have the door open all the way. Danny noticed that Vlad's voice sounded different.

"Where are they?" Vlad asked.

"Sam and Tucker are out of town doing who knows what. I think it was an Ultra recyclo vegetarian thing. I didn't want to go so Sam made Tucker go with her." Danny said smirking as he watched Vlad through the doorway. "Is there something wrong Vlad? You sound different."

"Kind of." Vlad said. Danny could only see Vlad's face but not all that well.

"Let me in and tell me what happend." Danny demanded.

Vlad rolled his eyes. "If I let you in you can not make fun of me." Vlad warned him.

"You know I won't make fun of you." Danny said. He was getting worried now.

"Fine." Vlad reached out and pulled Danny into the cottage.

When Danny got his balance back he looked at Vlad. He looked a lot younger. "Umm..... Vlad what happened." Danny was so confused.

"There was a mistake that happened in my lab. I don't know what happened after that." Vlad said.

"Well I like how you look." Danny said taking a step towards Vlad.

"Danny, I am going to change myself back to normal as soon as I can." Vlad said trying to take a step back from Danny.

"But Vlad, I like how you look." Danny whined.

"Fine. I'll stay like this for a little while." Vlad agreed to it.

"Do you still have your ghost form? How old are you?" Danny wanted to make sure he was alright.

"Yes I do. I think I am about 22 right now. About a year after the accident. I am surprised that I don't have ecto acne." Vlad said as his voice went up a few octaves and back down.

"Did you just have a voice crack?" Danny asked.

"No." Vlad's voice cracked again.

"It totally did!" Danny said trying not to laugh.

"It did not. Even if it did, my voice is trying to fix itself to go back to what it sounded like when I was 22." Vlad said. His voice kept cracking.

"Well I think its cute. I bet the rest of you looks just as cute too." Danny said as he walked up to Vlad and hugged him.

"W-well I don't like it. I have a meeting I have to be at tomorrow. I can't show up like this." Vlad said as his face turned red.

Danny looked up and saw Vlad's face, "Are you blushing?"

"What, no." Vlad stuttered.

"Did I get the ever stoic, hardcore, total badass, Vlad to blush?" Danny asked.

"No..... It's..... it's cold in here." Vlad said trying to distract Danny from his hot face.

"Huh. It's cold. And not that I told you that you it's freaking cute, I bet the rest of you too. No it's just cold." Danny smirked at him.

Vlad's face got redder, "N-no." His voice cracked again.

"I totally did. Now let's see what the rest if you looks like." Danny said pulling at Vlad's shirt.

"Damn these hormones." Vlad kissed Danny. "Then we are going to the bedroom."  Vlad picked up Danny.

"How am I still shorter than you?" Danny asked.

"Because Plasmas gives me a few more inches in hight." Vlad got to their room the gently tossed Danny onto the bed. Vlad got on top of him. They removed each other's clothes as fast as they could.

Then next morning Danny woke up cuddled in Vlad's arms. Danny cuddled into Vlad even more.

"Good morning little badger." Vlad said stretching.

"Good morning Froot Loop." Danny said leaning up kissing Vlad.

"You know I don't like that name." Vlad said.

"I know that. I just have the imagination to come up with a new one." Danny said.

"Time to get up. We have to get breakfast." Vlad said getting out of bed. He reached down and found his underwear. It was Danny's turn to blush. "Now I got you to blush as usual." Vlad said as he walked out of the room in pajama pants.

Danny hurried out of bed and put on underwear and pants. He ran out of the room and saw Vlad cooking.

After breakfast Danny didn't want to go home but Vlad made him. Vlad still had work to do.

"Bye Vlad." Danny said kissing Vlad.

"Goodbye Daniel." Vlad said after kissing Danny back.

Danny got back to his house with no trouble.