What!? How?! (Part 1)

This one will be Clockwork x Danny. Also mpreg! If you don't like it don't read. I don't want to listen to your complaints.

"You look pale Daniel." Clockwork said. Him and Danny have been together for about two years now. No one knew about their relationship. Not even Danny's friends. They only knew that he has a boyfriend.

"I am fine Clocky." Danny said. They were both relaxing on the couch that Clockwork had added into the viewing room.

"Must I remind you that I can not see into your future anymore. You must tell me things." Clockwork said pulling Danny into his lap.

"I know. If there was something wrong with me that I knew about, I would tell you." Danny said. He crawled back out of Clockwork's lap and sat on the couch again.

Clockwork had a hurt look on his face for a second then it went away. "Please tell me that there is nothing wrong that I need to worry about." Clockwork said.

"Well I can't say that exactly." Danny said rubbing the back of his neck.

Clockwork sighed then asked, "What's wrong?" 

"I don't know. I have been feeling off lately. Sam and Tucker have been pointing it out." Danny said.

"We are going to go get you checked out by a ghost doctor." Clockwork said.

"Why? You know I hate doctors." Danny complained.

"I know but you said that you are feeling off. That could be bad. I want to make sure you are healthy." Clockwork said.

"Fine, who's the doctor?" Danny asked.

"The one I am thinking about, her name is Kida." Clockwork said.

"Fine. When will we go?" Danny asked.

"We will not be going anywhere. She will come here." Clockwork said going up to a random blob of green goop. He changed it into a little owl and whispered to it. It flew out of the clock tower.

"What was that?" Danny asked.

"Nothing really. I just used the extra ectoplasm that was around here and made it into and owl form. It is really handy when I don't want to leave the tower." Clockwork said.

"You rarely ever leave, and when you do leave it is to go see me." Danny said.

"I know that I never left my tower all that much before. I had no reason to. I am still not going to the Christmas party." Clockwork said.

"What will it take to convince you to go?" Danny asked as he crawled back into Clockwork's lap. He started to kiss him but  someone clearing their throat interrupted them. Danny hurried off of Clockwork's lap as his face turned cherry red.

"Now that I have your attention I would like to know why I am needed." The ghost said. She had white hair. Her eyes her a royal blue and her skin was tan.

"I called you here so you could check my boyfriend. He has been feeling off lately. I am worried about him, Kida." Clockwork said.

"It is understandable to be worried. I am going to need a room that we can go into. Preferably with a bed so he will be more comfortable." Kida said as she walked out if the doorway. 

"Understood." Clockwork said as he stood up. He carried Danny in his arms.

"Hey! Put me down! I know how to walk." Danny said as he tried to get out of Clockwork's arms.

"Stay still. I don't want you to get hurt. Especially if it is what I think is happening. I want you to be healthy." Clockwork said.

"What do you think is wrong?" Danny asked as he settled down.

"It is nothing wrong. I am going to wait until I know before I scare you." Clockwork said.

"That is not helping." Danny said as he yawned and cuddled into his cuddly Clock.

Clockwork set him on the bed. Kida got to work on what she thought could be going on. She sighed as she stepped away from the sleeping Danny, "Is there something wrong?" He asked.

"There is nothing wrong. I have one more test that will require a little bit of his blood." Kida said as she pricked his finger. She let one drop of blood land on a piece of paper. It was a special paper that only the Ghost Zone had. The paper started out as a pale blue color. They watched as the paper turned a bright gold color. 

"Does that mean what I think it means?" Clockwork asked.

"Yes it does." Kida said as she packed her things.

"So we are going to be parents?" Clockwork asked again to make it clear.  

"Yes. Now you might want to wake up your sleeping boyfriend and tell him." Kida said as she walked out.

Clockwork slowly shook Danny's shoulder, "Wake up Daniel. I have to tell you something." He said.

Danny mumbled in his sleep as he rolled over. In the tower Danny was truly relaxed enough to fall into a deep sleep. Enough so that no one could wake him easily.

"Come on Daniel. It is important. It is going to effect the rest of your life." Clockwork said.

"Don't care. Sleeping." Danny said as he rolled out of Clockwork's reach. 

Clockwork sighed as he said, "I was hoping it would have come to this." Clockwork went onto the bed and started to kiss and grind against Danny. Danny gasped and woke up. He started to kiss Clockwork back. Clockwork pulled away and sat next to Danny.

"What? You can't leave me like that." Danny said pouting.

"If you would have woken up when I told you I wouldn't have done that." Clockwork said.

"Fine. What did you have to tell me?" Danny asked as he sat next to Clockwork.

"We are going to be parents!" Clockwork said.

"What?! How?! I'm only half ghost. You said that we have to worry about that!" Danny said.

"Well remember when I was teaching you about ghosts just to make sure you were prepared." Clockwork asked. 

"I know that how! You told me that I wouldn't have to worry about getting pregnant!" Danny said as he fell back onto bed.

"I know I said that. I am sorry I didn't take more precautions. How are you feeling about this?" Clockwork asked as he turned around to face Danny.

"Truly I am scared but I do want this child." Danny said putting his hands over his stomach.

"Good. I do want this child too. One problem is what are you going to tell your family and friends?" Clockwork asked. 

"Nothing. If they find out then they do. I am going to stay here in the tower when they are noticeable." Danny said.

"You will have to tell them eventually." Clockwork said as Danny cuddled into his side. They both fell asleep. They both woke up the next morning to Danny running to the bathroom.

"You will not be touching me again!" Danny yelled from the bathroom. Clockwork chuckled at him and helped him. This was going to be a long nine months.

Here is another update. I decided to put it in two parts because it is long already. Thank you Crazyfnafgirl for this idea!!!

Danny 

Danny Phantom One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें