The Proposal

This is Danny x Ghost Writer AKA Andrew. Don't like it don't read. The silver and gold one is for Danny. The black and blue one is for Andrew.

Danny PoV

Danny PoV

"What am I going to do for date night? I need help!" Danny flopped onto Sam's bed. He had no clue what he was going to do.

"Well you could propose to him. I mean you two have been together for like six years now." Tucker said.

"That would mean I would have to go get a ring." I said.

Sam gave him a look. "We already know you have the ring. You are just to nervous to do anything."

I sighed knowing Sam was right. Then said, "You know me to well. Yeah I have the ring. I just have never had the chance."

"You will have the chance tonight. Tuck and I will help you set up a date." Sam said as she got up and walked out of the room.

Tucker and I watched as she left the room.

"When did she become romantic?" Tucker asked.

"I guess when she started dating." I said.

"Are you two coming? Don't make me come back there." Sam yelled.

We both hurried and got up. Tucker and I ran out of the room. An annoyed Sam wasn't something we wanted.

~~~Time Skip~~~

Danny has no clue what he was doing. All he knew was that he was supposed to go get Andrew while Sam and Tucker were finishing setting up the date. When he left they were almost done.

"Where are we going?" Andrew asked.

"It's date night. Did you forget?" Danny asked.

"I did not forget. You usually just tell me what we are going to do." Andrew said. He was confused on what Danny was doing. All Andrew knew was that if Danny didn't propose to him, he was going to do it. Andrew already had a ring.

"I wonder if Clock will open a portal for us." Danny said. He knew that Clockwork was always watching.

A portal opened. "You knew he was watching." Andrew accused him.

"Yes I did. As you can see my ghost father approves of you. Let's go before he decides to close it." Danny said holding his hand out for Andrew.

Andrew rolled his eyes but grabbed Danny's hand. They stepped through the portal. Before Andrew could see anything Danny covered Andrew's eyes with a piece of cloth.

"I don't want you to ruin the surprise." Danny said as he tied it.

"You could have told me it was a surprise." Andrew said feeling annoyed.

"I didn't tell you because I know you hate surprises. I just tricked you into it." Danny said as he started to lead Andrew to the spot that he, Sam, and Tucker had set up.

"Because last time I was surprised by you I somehow ended up in a lake. I better not end up in a lake again. If that happens it will be your second death." Andrew threatened Danny.

"Oh come on Andy. That won't happen again. I mean we are by a lake but I won't let you fall." Danny said.

"You heard me." Andrew said.

"Everything will be fine." Danny said.

"It better be." Andrew said. He didn't want to sound like he was complaining but Danny accidentally let him fall in a lake when it was almost winter and it was freezing!

Danny lead Andrew to where he and his friends had set everything up. "Alright. I am going to take the blind fold off." Danny took it off.

Andrew was surprised. He didn't expect Danny to do this much. (The picture is what it looks like)

 (The picture is what it looks like)

"You did this?" Andrew asked.

"I had a little help. I hope you like it." Danny said. He grabbed Andrew's hand and pulled him to the blanket. "I figured we could have a relaxing date night watching the stars." He plopped on the ground pulling Andrew with him. Danny laughed as Andrew squeaked.

"Don't laugh at me." Andrew said pouting.

"I wasn't laughing at you. I was laughing at the noise you made." Danny said. Andrew have him a look that said really. "Oh hush. Let's go for a walk." Danny got up.

"You literally just sat down." Andrew said.

"I know. Let's go." Danny said pulling him up.

"Fine. As long as I don't end up in a lake we will be fine." Andrew said as they started walking and holding hands.

They walked for about ten minutes before Danny stopped.

Andrew took a few more steps before he noticed that Danny had stopped. "Danny, what are you doing?" He asked as he turned around. He saw that Danny was down on one knee. He gasped.

"Andrew, I know we have been together for awhile. I love you so very much. I hope you love me even with all of my flaws. I am hoping you would make me the happiest man in the world right now. Andrew Ritter, will you marry me?" Danny asked.

Andrew was shocked. He knew he was going to be asked eventually. He nodded his head first. "Yes!" He went and kissed Danny. They had tears of joy. Danny put the ring of Andy's hand.

"You know if you didn't propose tonight I was going to." Andrew said pulling out the ring he got.

"Yes Andrew. I'll marry you." Danny said kissing Andrew again. Andrew put the ring on Danny's hand.

"I think we should go spend some us time in the library. Don't you think?" Andrew asked.

"I couldn't agree more." Danny said.

A portal opened and letter fell through. Danny opened it and read it out loud.
"Dear Ritters,

Congratulations. Get used to the last name change Daniel. That's the name you two will be using. Have fun tonight. Use protection!

Love your ghost father
Clockwork

Ps
Yes I do know that you call me that." Danny's face turned bright red.

"Let's go Andy." Danny said.

Andrew laughed as they went to the library. To say that they had a quiet night would be a lie. Someone was very vocal in bed that night.

Sorry about that horrible ending. This is thanks to Ender_glace I am sorry on how late this is. I have Moonrunner excuse. Sorry!!!!

Danny