Chapter 10: Obsessive Punishment

Start from the beginning

I'm actually supposed to be at school right now... I'm starting to wish I was there.. now.

He hummed by my ear, adding a lick to it making me shudder. "Come on, Hinata. What's the worst that could happen? That's a part of the deal. Including giving you pleasure." He whispered and pulled one hand down to his boxers and pulled his cock out, slowly inching it towards my opening.

My breath caught and I whimpered, his hand guiding his cock inside of me.

I moaned in response and grabbed the pillow beside me, his hips humping mines which brought me extreme pleasure.

God... This was certainly a nice wake up call.. Even though I wasn't in the mood for it..

The intense, pleasuring feeling of it surely changed my mind.

I moaned out breathlessly as his hips pounded into mines, his mouth coming down to clamp on my exposed, naked shoulder.

He hummed in pleasure and kept it up, Kurama surprisingly still fast asleep behind him.

I gasped as I eyed him lying there beside Naruto on his pillow, my breathing increasing.

No.. Why would Naruto do this?

Kurama could wake up any minute and see us.

I'll be totally embarrassed.

At that, my high went down and I groaned in discomfort, his pounding growing more frantic.

I groaned at that, my hand coming down to pat his hip "Stop.. Naruto. N-No more. I mean it..." I whispered out harshly, trying to let him know that I was absolutely serious that I didn't want anymore.

He only chuckled, his hands gripping my breasts tighter making me let out a loud moan, my eyes closing shut.

He grinned at that and turned around on the bed, eyeing Kurama sleeping.

As he saw him sleeping, he suddenly started to pound even more harder inside of me making my eyes widen, the pleasure increasing twice as much.

I let out a loud scream which successfully woke Kurama, his red eyes slowly revealing.

I couldn't bare to look, my ears picking up the soft yawn he made, indicating that he was indeed up behind me.

Kit.. What are you-

He started but stopped when he saw what Naruto was doing, my moans bouncing off of the walls.

Naruto let out a hysterical laugh and shook his head, Kurama growling angrily at Naruto's actions.

Kit.. You're acting out. I need you to behave. Clearly the girl doesn't want anymore..

He growled out quite honestly making Naruto roll his now red eyes, one of his hands moving up to my throat which he clutched, bringing me back as he fucked me.

I closed my eyes from the feeling, my mind foggy and blank at the moment.

I couldn't do a thing as the demon dominated me, he doing as he pleased.

He only wanted Kurama awake, to show him that he, was the, potential better alpha.

That he wants me and Kurama.. can't have me..

He's cruel.

Kurama doesn't deserve that type of treatment. And indeed.. I want to stop now.

I opened my eyes quickly and bared my teeth from moaning, my hand slowing coming back to.. punch him in the face.