Chapter 10 : Uncle Su

As usual Xu Ming got up early then began his morning exercise in the gym. While he was running on the treadmill for a short while, Xu Qin finally came in.

Without looking back, Xu Ming lightly asked,’’When did you close it?’’

Obviously, he was referring to that godforsaken video, therefore, Xu Qin completely went silent when he heard the question.

Seeing her casual attitude last night, Xu Qin wanted to know for how long can she sleep while hearing those sounds so he went to sleep in the study room and…

Didn’t close it!

But who knows that when he woke up at 3 am and still heard those sounds! Meaning, she can actually sleep soundly despite hearing them!

‘’3 am.’’Answered Xu Qin.

Once Xu Ming heard this, he gave a sidelong glance toward Xu Qin then said,’’How?’’

It was only 26 min though.

Xu Qin helplessly said,’’It kept on playing new videos.’’

He didn’t even want to look at the history to see how many videos had been playing…

Xu Ming curiously asked,’’Porn website can also do that?’’

Xu Qin,’’……’’How would I know?! I have never used one!

"Didn’t you lose your memories?" Skeptically asked Xu Qin.

Xu Ming didn't even bat an eyelid once he replied,"Someone recommended." 

Hearing this Xu Qin pondered a bit and narrowed down to a certain person.

Don’t tell me that it was Ah Lin?

Among the people who Xu Ming got to interact with, she was the most suspicious.

Xu Lin who was falsely accused, "......"I. Am. Innocent!

Deciding to drop this embarrassing matter, Xu Qin went to use another treadmill beside him when he suddenly heard the other person quietly muttered,’’So it’s all night, huh.’’

Xu Ming then turned to eye Xu Qin up and down then concluded,’’It’s possible.’’

At that time Xu Qin still didn’t figure out what the meaning behind his words until he felt the somewhat strange gaze that he got from others in the house did he realize.

Xu Qin,’’……’’He will definitely improve the soundproof later on!

Meanwhile, Madame Xu didn’t know what to feel once she heard the report from her servant about the two.

On one hand, she believed that her son wouldn’t do that with Xu Ming but on another hand, she knew her son well that he wouldn’t get it off with someone else no matter how much he hates his wife so it’s hard to say that he didn’t do anything last night since he obviously didn’t hate the other person as much as he did in the past.

Don’t tell me that they are getting back together?

‘’Dear, stop thinking too much. Just let youngsters deal with their problem.’’

Madame Xu wanted to protest,‘’But-‘’

Xu Chen cut in,’’Ah Qin knows what he is doing.’’

Only at this did Madame Xu quieten down since after all Xu Qin never disappointed others with his decisions.

‘’Good morning, Grandma and Grandpa!’’

Xu Mei’s excited voice floated over causing the pair to look over and immediately saw the trio walking down the stairs.

Xu Qin had Xu Mei in his arms while Xu Ming was walking beside them.