Chapter 6 : The Meddler

I did a sketch of Xu Ming a while ago. This is Xu Ming still remain as a man but has long hair. Don't take this to heart Xu Ming won't actually look as bad as my drawing 😂.

****

Xu Ming finally admitted that his decision to stay was a grave mistake.

He didn't expect that besides Xu Mei, there was another Xu Lin who was even more troublesome to deal with.

For some odd reason, he thought that he would rather deal with Xu Qin than her.

Anyway, for the meantime, Xu Ming decided to ignore her in spite of no matter how loud she banged on his door.

A short while later, things suddenly calmed down. Then in the next second he suddenly heard a ‘click’ sound which meant that she actually used the spare key to unlock the door.

However, Xu Ming had already foreseen what was coming so he had the door blocked with a table beforehand.

On the other side, Xu Lin has also figured out this matter once she couldn't push the door no matter how hard she tried.

She gave up then was about to call someone to help her push the door when she suddenly heard her sister-in-law's voice,”If you enter without my permission, I will not forgive you.”

Hearing this, Xu Lin didn't dare to push her sister-in-law’s bottom line and stepped down for now.

She suddenly came home without bringing her belongings with her so she will just treat today as moving her stuff back into the house.

Tomorrow morning.

These days, in order to avoid meeting with Xu Mei, Xu Ming always had his meals in his room which were brought by the servant and today was the same.

Xu Lin cheerfully called out,“Sister-in-law, I brought you breakfast~”

Xu Ming replied in a flat tone,“Already finished.”

Xu Lin,”......”

At noon.

“Sister-in-law, I brought your lunch and I even brought you a cake~”

Xu Ming nonchalantly replied,“Already finished.”

Xu Lin was skeptical with his answer,”When?”

“When you go out to buy the cake.”

Xu Lin,”......”

****

Currently, Xu Lin was happily munching on the cake that she had bought for Xu Ming looking nothing like a person who got rejected for a few time in a row.

Madame Xu helplessly said,“Just give up. No matter what you do, she won't get along with you!”

Xu Lin didn't get discouraged once she heard this, she instead gave her a mysterious smile,”The word ‘Give up’ doesn't exist in my dictionary! Be patient, this evening I will get to see her.”

Seeing fire ignited within her eyes, Madame Xu decided to give up on persuading her, she instead called Chen Xin.

After a short while, Chen Xin's voice weakly sounded,“Hello...Aunt…”

Madame Xu furrowed her brows and asked in a concerned voice,”What’s wrong?”

“Qin...He really hates me to leave me just like that!”

“Xin'er, don't worry. Ah Qin was not well yesterday so he came back.”

Chen Xin protested,“Then why did he need to come back the moment he saw her?”