Chapter 9 : Compromise

Like it was planned beforehand, everyone looked toward the entrance and immediately saw Xu Qin carrying Xu Mei there.

Since the two had obviously heard Su Yanmo's words, their expressions were not good especially Xu Mei.

She was not that stupid to begin with so she quickly connected the dots and arrived at a conclusion.

Her parents might have really divorced!

Xu Mei turned to look at her father in a panic,"Papa, is it really the truth?"

Seeing his daughter looking like she was close to crying, Xu Qin felt guilty toward her but he didn't show it on his face as he casually replied, "You believe those strangers? Then tell me why your mother is still here even though we had already divorced?"

Having heard this, Xu Mei quickly calmed down to think things through and his words did seem to be reasonable.

Not long after that she completely believed her father's words. So she immediately turned to glare at the woman who spoke those nonsense words.

What if that woman had a crow beak and jinx her family!

Since Xu Mei got ticked off by Su Yunmo, her words were rather harsh,"Aunty, which mental hospital did you escape from? I will let uncle Yan drives you back."

Su Yunmo heard her words and immediately got choked.

Just a small brat and already had no manner just like her mother!

However, no matter how angry she was, she still had some sense not to show her outburst in front of Xu Qin so she quickly smothered her expression and gently said,"Mei'er, haven't seen you a while and you have already grown this big!"

In return, Xu Mei gave her a big eye roll then said,"You said just like you had seen me when I was small."

Su Yunmo, "......"

It has to be said that this was actually her second time in coming here so it was true that she has never met Xu Mei before this.

Xu Mei continued to provoke her,"And who are you anyway?"

Su Yunmo secretly gnashed her teeth as she stiffly replied,"I'm your mother's big sister meaning your biological aunt."

Xu Mei gave a cynical look toward her once she heard this then turned to look at her father with an innocent face, she asked,"Why doesn't she look as nowhere beautiful as Mummy?"

Xu Qin went along with her as he lightly nodded his head and said in the 'it is the matter of fact' tone,"It is obvious because she is adopted."

"Oh~ So she is actually an outsider and has no blood relation to me but still not know when to use the word biological!"

Meanwhile, Su Yunmo was angered to the point of her body began to tremble. Su Gao who knew that the situation would worsen if he continued to do nothing hastily stepped forward.

"Good evening Young Master Xu, both of us just want to make sure that Xu Ming is okay since we got wind of a certain rumor that she got divorced!"

Hearing this, Xu Qin slightly squinted his almond-shaped eyes.

There were only a few people who knew about this matter. He was worried about his daughter so he had no intention of publicizing this matter for a long while until he found a good timing to tell her the truth.

He had a lot of ears and eyes so he knew that this matter hasn't been leak yet so how come these people know?

Seeing that Xu Qin's gaze has become incredibly cold once he heard this, Su Gao decided to push the blame onto Chen Xin. Anyway, if it was not for her asking him that question out of nowhere, he would never come to look for that ingrate either!