Unknown: Staying away

-Ciel's POV-
Madam Red invited me to a bonfire tonight. She says it would be nice to see all of my old...friends. I wouldn't want to leave Sebastian, but she started crying when she saw me, I couldn't say no. I don't know how long I'll be away from him. Bonfires are all night, then there are games and traditions, stories and talking...teasing. Madam Red also wants me to stay with her for a while. In her house instead of my parents. It's best if less people know about Sebastian being here, so I'll have to bid him farewell for quite awhile.

After Sebastian took his tour he walked back down, going on and on about the house. I didn't realize it before but Sebastian does act a little childish. You would never think so in his suit. He sat next to me, resting his head on my thighs.

"What's wrong Ciel?" He asked with worry in his voice. I guess my upset expression gave it away.

"I have to go for a while. Madam Red wants me to stay with her. It's best if people don't know your here. Alright?"

After my explanation I watched his face twist into a frown but he nodded.

"I'll be back." After grabbing my bag I walked back down and kissed Sebastians head.

"Smile. You'll get wrinkles." I told him and walked out after we said our goodbyes.

After walking past my past bullies that I watched laugh and whisper to each other, I greeted Madam Red at her house. She gave me a huge hug, asking if I ate and everything but I barely listened, just nodded and smiled.

I walked upstairs, already missing Sebastian.

I decided to just lay on my bed and mope.

Ring
Ring
Ring

Jumping from the vibrations on my left butt cheek I grabbed the new phone Sebastian bought me so we could stay in touch. It took me a while to get a hang of it but when I answered I put the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I answered, not knowing who it was.

"Ciel! I missed you so I called. Sorry if I scared you. I know the phone is new and all." Sebastian spoke from the other end.

"Ah! No, It's okay!" We spoke for a while and he even showed me how to change the caller ID so I knew it was him. After hanging up, I turned into my wolf form like most people here stayed in and curled up on my mat made of leaves, straw, and sticks for the boarder.

I think the only real, non-wild thing our houses have is...well, I dont even know.

Thinking about Sebastian, I fell asleep slowly, licking my paw.

**************
Please Vote if you liked it! Have a wonderful night/day! HAPPY PRIDE MONTH ❤🧡💛💚💙💜