Unknown: Dance till you're dead

(Ciels POV)
The music was booming, strippers on polls, and everyone looked like they were being tazed. It wasnt somewhere I liked to be but if Sebastian liked it I can too, right?

I looked up at the demons face, smiling at the way his eyes glowed in the colorful lights. His hair blowing from the AC. His outfit only containing a black button up, (that wasnt fully buttoned), and black skinny jeans that outlined his figure nicely. It was all great. I wondered if he was enjoying his time.

Then it happened. From across the room you heard a high pichted scream. "Sebas-Chan!"
Good thing I was sitting down our I might as well had passed out from being ANNOYED!

IT WAS GRELL AND HANNAH...with Elizabeth?

Grell ran over to the booth me and Sebastian sat at, dragging a drunk Elizabeth (Sebastians coworker) and Hannah with her. My blood started to boil. How dare they innterupt Sebastians time.

I gripped Sebastians hand, in return he cocked his worried head at me, expecting something to be wrong, which there was.

"Hello Bassy!" Grell boomed. "I was really missing you~" he swooned.

Sebastian just glanced at him then chugged down the glass of wine he had got from the bar. He was a little tipsy, I guess I didnt really help. I suggested to get him a new glass each time the other was done. I thought it was helping.

I rubbed his back, smiled and went to get him another glass. After awhile I looked up to see all three girls grinding on Sebastian. He only sat though, looking uncomfortable.

Smashing each glass in my finst I grabbed all three girls by the hair and threw them back. I checked to make sure Sebastian was alright. I don't know what it os but i felt protective over Sebastian especially in his...state.

I noticed, as I was checking him that he was looking behind me. I blushed bending down and moving forward to give him a better look, smiling at his interest in my back side.

"Ugh you didn't get the wine." Sebastian groaned in disappointment.

"Aah! I am so sorry, I thought you..." I hurried to apologize only seeing a confused expression grow on Sebastians face. I smiled gently not bothering to finish and went to get a new glass.

I put the glass in his lap, still killing myself at thinking that he would be interested in such a side of me.

Giggling, I watched Sebastian dance in front of the table we sat at. I moved my head enjoying this playful little side of Sebastian.

***********************************
Sorry from the absense ive just lost motivation but i am determined to finish this story. So the chapters will be short but I will try to update more. Thank you for staying with me! Also sorry for grammar my lazy forced me to not re-read.