Unknown: Guilt

Can you tell me the anime the scene up top came from? It's pretty isn't it. I just like doing these little games with y'all.
************************************

-Ciel's POV-
After the news report and driving home Sebastian sat me down on the couch and kneed down in front of me.
He sighed a guilty sigh and stared at me, right in the eyes, "Ciel, you have to understand some rules when being in this plane of earth that I neglected to teach you. Number one: YOU CAN NOT UNDRESS IN PUBLIC PLACES LIKE THAT!"

I blinked and took a deep breath, still not liking being yelled at and nodded. I put my head down in shame, Sebastian didn't have to teach me that, I knew it for a long time, it's just near all those women...I wanted to get them away so badly. I don't know why.

He didn't have to teach me at all, I'm really smart because of my werewolf brain, I just choose not to obey. Now Sebastian has to be punished for my mistakes by explaining rules to me. I felt bad, maybe I could stop him short.

"Sebastian I know all the rules, it's just hard to listen to them." I spoke, head down, guilt still rushing through me.

Crimson eyes met mine again, filled with curiosity on the subject.

I took a deep breath and continued, "I guess I'm a little bit of a loner, when it comes to anyone else but you."

I turned my eyes away from Sebastian's. Then there, in the corner of my eye, I saw Sebastian's lips curve up into a smile. I quickly glanced at him, my eyebrows furrowing in confusion and slight aggravation as he only sat there smiling like an idiot.

He finally breathed in deeply through his nose and rubbed my thigh, "If you need to be alone you could just come to me. I don't want any negative feelings from you."

Looking back at him, I nodded and hugged his neck. He stood up while bending down to give me better access, so I slid my arms down to his waist and kept hugging him.

-Sebastian's POV-
We sat there, Ciel hugging me and me hugging back for a while in comfortable silence until I pulled away, remembering I need to make dinner.

"What would you like for dinner Kitten?" I asked him, smiling like a dummy.

A light blush crossed Ciel's cheeks as he thought of his answer.

"Maybe you should serve me some milk in a bowl." Ciel responded, smirking.

'So the Kitten wants to be a smart ass.'

Staring at him for a while with one eyebrow up, I went to the kitchen and did just as he said. I put some milk in a little bowl and put it on the table in front of him, "there's a snack until dinners done."

I then walked away, hearing a 'huff' come from Ciel's perfect little lips.

Dinner was a hassle (considering I spent the last 20 minutes trying to figure out what to make).

Finally I put dinner on the table, half surprised to see the bowl of milk completely empty and Ciel licking the sides to get every last little drop. He looked at me and quickly threw the bowl down even though it was clear I caught him already. I chuckled and pat his head, setting down the plate of chicken and vegetables for him and nothing but a drink for me. I eat when I choose to, which is pretty rare.

Ciel finished his plate and I finished my drink, grateful that he ate the vegetables without any whines this time. He looked at me with guilt in his eyes, shocking me to my core, he always had to do that cute little face.

"What's wrong Ciel?" It was a risk for me to ask, each time he does the face, the voice come after.

"Sebastian I promise I will make this all up to you. No matter what!" Ciel yelled. There was that voice, the one with a slight sob, squeak, or determination.

"Oh, okay. Don't work to hard." I smiled at him and turned on the TV for us to watch for the rest of the day, or if until I get an emergency call from work, Sponge-bob was growing on me a bit.
*************************************
Sorry for the long break in posting, I did not have any motivation. But here's a little chapter, next chapter will have some action.