Ten: Poppa Dean

I woke up in the hospital with Sam, Dean, and Stiles knocked out in the chairs around my bed. I looked down at the bandages wrapped around me and groaned. Whatever scar it was going to leave, won't be a pretty one.

The door opened and in walked Derek.

"You're finally up." He said quietly. I smiled softly. I tried to sit up but hissed at the pain. That woke up the other three guys.

"Hey, you're finally up." Sam said rubbing his eyes.

"How long have I been out?"

"Two days, 14 hours, and 9 minutes. But who's counting?" Stiles said as he stretched.

"You had us worried kid." Dean said.

"Yeah you almost put Dean in cardiac arrest. I thought food would be the cause of that." Sam said. I chuckled slightly but cringed at the pain it caused.

"I'll get Melissa." Derek said heading to the door.

"No need, our buddy Cas will be here any minute to make her good as new."

"Yeah but until he gets here, she needs her bandages changed." He said before heading out.

"So. What did I miss?" The three of them explained everything. From finding out the Beast was actually Mason, to Kira sending Theo to hell.

"Damn I missed all of that?" They chuckled. Melissa then came in with Derek.

"Glad to see you're up. I'm offended you didn't come see me when you came back to Beacon Hills." She said with her hands on her hip.

"Sorry."

"Don't worry about it. But you can make it up to me by coming over for dinner when your feeling better." She said. I smiled and nodded.

"How's the pain?"

"Bearable as long as I don't move or laugh." She nodded.

"I've been giving you morphine, but I'm going to write up a prescription for you. I'm going to change your bandages then you're free to go. But you'll be on bed rest for a number of weeks." She said. I smiled softly.

"Thanks but I don't need the prescription. I'll be better by tomorrow."

"Oh? And you're sure of that huh?"

"Well you see I have this friend, who's an Angel of the Lord. He'll be here any minute to heal me up."

"So you've got yourself your own fairy god mother, how can I get one of those?" Stiles asked. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Melissa.

"I'm okay, thank you."

"I'm still coming back to change those bandages, I'll be right back." She said before walking out. I faced Sam and Dean.

"Hear that? Bed rest. I want the bell." I grinned.

"No I still can't get the ringing out my ears. And Cas will be here any minute." Dean said while rolling his eyes.

"What bell?" Stiles asked.

"Whenever one of us were sick or too hurt to get out of bed we get this little bell. Whenever we rung it, the other two had to come and do whatever the person needed."

"Nadeen was stuck in bed with the flu this one time and acted like such a brat. She'd ring all day for anything. Sometimes just so one of us would stay with her until she fell asleep." Sam said while shaking his head. I grinned remembering.

"Good times." Melissa came back to change my bandages. Afterwards, the boys left to get food leaving me with Derek. He walked over and sat next to me in a chair. A minute or two passed before either one of us spoke.