Seven: I've Got Scars

Scott didn't stick around for long and I didn't blame him.

I was in my room looking for something to wear to Lydia's little get together, after I made up my mind about going. I was on the phone with Alex as I did so. I told her everything that was going on and she was more than happy to input her opinions.

"So why don't you get to know that cute wolf?" She asked. I jerked my head back.

"Who said he was cute?" I asked.

"Well is he?" I was silent, thinking about my answer.

"Maybe."

"Knock knock." I heard before Sam and Dean came in.

"What are you up to?" Dean asked.

"I'm trying to find something to wear to Lydia's get together, besides a flannel." I huffed.

"What's wrong with Flannels?" Dean asked.

"They're ugly and you all need a new sense of style." Alex said through the phone.

"Just wear those black knee ripped jeans you have, your boots, a simple shirt, and your leather jacket I got you." I hummed looking for the clothes. I found an oversized AC/DC shirt and smiled.

"This'll work."

"You thief. That's my shirt." Dean pointed.

"Dude, you've only worn it twice. Inside the bunker." Sam said.

"Yeah, and neither one of you do laundry so since I do, I get dibs on who's clothes I will be wearing." I shrugged. They rolled their eyes causing me to laugh.

"Alright get out so I can change."

I got dressed and contemplated on going. Instead I huffed and started to tuck in one of my knives inside of my pants but Alex stopped me before I could.

"No weapons." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm in a town with a Beast on the lose, not to mention the werewolves."

"Yeah but they're not that attractive when you're trying to get said wolf."

"I'm not trying to get anyone Alex. Now I have to go."

"You don't need that knife." She said.

"Fine. No knife. I'm heading out now, I'll talk to you later." I said while picking up my phone.

"Okay little one." I chuckled and hung up. I put my phone in my pocket. Alex was crazy if she thought I was leaving this house unarmed. I grabbed my pistol and put it under my shirt and in my waistband.

***

I sat in the back seat of the impala staring at the house we were now in front of.

"Can you get out?" Dean asked.

"Do I have to?"

"Yes." They both said at once. I groaned and got out the car. They both waved and drove off. I huffed and walked up to the door and knocked. Lydia opened the door and smiled.

"You made it! Come in come in." She smiled. I gave her a small smile and walked inside. Everyone was sitting in the living room talking. Conversations stopped when I walked in. Everyone's eyes were on me.

"Want a drink?" Lydia asked. I nodded.

"Please." She nodded and headed to the kitchen. I sat down on a small couch and went on my phone. I felt a weight next to me and looked to see Derek.

"What a surprise to see you here." He said.

"I could say the same. I figured someone with your...personality, wouldn't attend something like this." He snickered.