Vacation Sex

Prince's Pov

Chey and I take a walk on the beach as the sun sets. I held her hand to keep her close to me. She kicks the water and splash around in it. "Papi lets play in the water together." she suggested. "Ok, sure." Chey takes off her blue kimono swimsuit cover up and sat it on top of a big rock. I unbutton my shirt and took it off and sat it next to hers. We walk into the water at above-ankle length and Chey splash water at me. I splash her back and she squeals a little. As she bends down, I splash her with a big amount of water and her butt gets soaked. "How you like that?!" I asked. Chey just giggles and splash at me again. She walks over to me and trips. I tried to catch her but it was too late. "Ahh!" she grabbed my arm and pulled me down with her in the water.

Wet sand got all over her, and her curly hair got soaked. Tbh it's super pretty when her hair is wet. "I tripped over a fucking rock!" Chey cried. "Are you ok? You're not hurt are ya?" I asked picking up her foot to check it out. "I'm fine." Chey gets up and sits on her knees. She wipes off the sand on her legs and chest, then she adjusts her swim top. I can't help but stare down at her twins....and you know what I mean. Sand got stuck in between her cleavage and she shakes her swim top to get it out. "You need help?" I asked. "No I got it. Sorry about all that." "Nah baby, you're good." I help her up and we got out of the water. "I look like shit, why did that damn rock had to get in the way?" Chey pouted. "Well you got most of the sand and dirt off." I grab her kimono and put it on her and fixed her hair.

"Your hair is so pretty when it's wet." I said running my fingers through it. "Thanks" She grabs her hair and wring out the excess water. We began to start walking back to our hotel. I throw on my shirt and grab Chey's hand. She takes her other hand and close up her kimono. I can tell she's getting cold. "You aren't cold?" she asked me. "Nah, not really." I let my shirt blow in the wind. Chey gets in front of me and smile in my face. "What's up?" I asked. She pull me by my shirt and gives me a kiss on the lips. "Mmm." I moaned. Her lips taste like strawberries. I push her hair back and we look each other in the eyes. Chey bites her lip and grabbed my ass. I grab hers back and jiggled it in my hand. "You're getting some tonight." I whispered in her ear. "I know." she said confidently. "You're so bad." I kiss her again and then we continue our walk back to our hotel.

We made it back to our room and Chey took a hot steamy shower. I lay on the bed waiting for her. Meanwhile, she comes out of the bathroom in her towel. She removes it and gets on top of me. She's still a little wet but I'm ok with that. She slowly pull down my boxers to see my dick flop out. She rubs it and then starts sucking. I move Chey's hair out of her face to see her better. She licks the tip like a sucker and it gives me chills. She slurps up her saliva and then spits it back on my dick. Chey moves up to me and slides down on my dick. "Uh!" she moaned. She leans back and scoot back and forth on my dick. "Ah...fuck yeah!" I shouted. I hold her waist as she bounce a little. She reaches down to play with her clit. "Mmm..." "Hol' on, that's my job." I said and took over to rub her clit in a circular motion. She becomes giggly and clenched her thighs together with my thumb still between them.

I take her legs and spread them back open, then continued playing with her sensitive part. Chey bounces harder on me and flips her hair back. She begins thrusting in a circular motion which made her squirt a little on my thumb. "Uh! Mmm! P-papi!" she moaned out of breath. She lean towards me and twerks. I slapped her ass then grabbed and squeezed them. She kisses me slowly on the lips, then she moves to my jawline. "I love you baby." I whispered to her. "I love you more, papi." She kiss my lips again and then she gets off and turn her body around where her back is facing me, and puts my dick back into her. Chey throws her ass in a circle as she smoothly whips her long, damped, curly hair side to side. She looks back at me with her sexy eyes, and I throw a smirk at her.

I grab both sides of her ass and squeezed them together, then I let 'em go and slap it. "Mmph!" Chey flinched and twerks faster on my dick. I slap her harder and she lets out a cute giggle. I play with her hair and slightly pull on it. Meanwhile, Chey pushes her hair to the side and I began humping to make her bounce on top of me. "Ohh! Papiiii!" she moaned. I hold onto her waist and thrust myself into her faster. She loses her balance and fall back near me. Chey's arms are back near my shoulders and she thrust up and down on my dick. Her hair falls back and gets in my face. She scoots her body back and forth and I feel myself nut inside of her. "Uhhh!" I lay my head back on the pillow and shut my eyes. As Chey got up, I slap her ass while she squirts on my dick, then she leans down and sucks me until my dick got numb. After we showered together, we dried off, got in bed and cuddled up.