Lets Freak

You and Jacob are at home. He kept looking at you because of your clothes. You wore some (short) shorts and a tank top to be comfortable around the house. You notice Jacob looking and asked what is it. He look at you up and down and said, "I want me a little piece of dat." he licks his lips. You look down and smile because you know what he's talking about. "You're horny, aren't you?" you asked. He slides over to you on the couch and start kissing your neck, then he strips both of y'all clothes off. You don't say anything, just watch every move he make. Jacob gets on top of you and slides in🍆 thrusting hard and fast. A loud moan slip out of you and you pleasantly ask Jacob if he could slow down a little. His hot minty breath hit your face as he looks you in the eyes. "I ain't slowing down for shit!" he said. You can hear each other's skin smack together as he strokes faster in you. You slowly close your eyes and turn your head away for how relieving his energy is. "YN LOOK AT ME!" Jacob shouted in demand. He grabs your jaw and face it towards him, staring deep down your soul. You felt what he felt. He takes both of his hands and lighty wrap them around your neck as he pounds himself in to you with his sexual frustration attitude🍆😻💕. Your moan gets louder and you quickly hang on to his upper arms. "Jacob! Ehh-uhhh!!😭💕" "Yes baby! Let em out!" He lets go of your neck and hold up your legs grinding. Your moan turns into a scream because of how deep he's inside of you. He swirls his lower body around making his dick move everywhere inside of you making you breathe harder. Jacob leans down and starts kissing you and biting your bottom lip. You add your tongue in the kiss, then you start sucking on his juicy bottom lip that taste like Green Apple Jolly Ranchers🍏💚. "Oh I could eat you up!" You said. "I can say the same to you my Watermelon Blow Pop🍉🍭"

In a few seconds you start to get squirmy. "I-I'm...I'm..!!" You want to tell Jacob something but the words wouldn't come out. "What is it baby?" he whispered. "I--nee--to--cu...mm!!" "Ohhh!" Jacob does his last few grind strokes slowly, then gently pulls out and you start to cum💦💦💦. "Uhhh!!😩💖" You try getting up but Jacob holds you down. "Hold on, I ain't done yet turn over." He turns your body around laying you on your stomach and slide in😻 from the back. "Jacob I already cummed." "Yeah, but I haven't." He slides🍆 in and grab your right butt cheek with his left hand. "Aww yeah!" he groaned. He speeds up his grinding pace and you can hear y'all skin smack against together again. Jacob grabs a hand full of your hair and pull on it making your back arch. "Yeah..look at that big booty jiggle!" Jacob said grinning. He smacks your ass really hard multiple times, making it turn red. "Mm, here it comes.." he pulls out quickly and jerk himself and cum all over your back🍆💦. He takes a deep breath and lays on you, holding you tightly in his arms. "Mmm, let's shower." you said. "Alright babe." Jacob said kissing your cheek from behind. {THE END💕}

[FEEDBACK!?]