Lil Nasty

"Uhh! papi!!!" You moaned softly as Prince slowly thrusts himself into you while you're in a doggy style position. "Mmmph!" he groans and grabs on each side of your ass and holds it with a firm grip. "Mmm, grab it harder" you whispered. He slaps your ass then grips it harder. "Arch your back," Prince grabs your hair while pulling it back and thrusts faster. "Mmm! Papi Yass!!" you yelled and arch your back some.

"Good girl" Prince lets go of your hair and you look back at him, biting your lip. You roll your hips around on his dick and humps him intensely. "Nah ah, who told you to take over?" Prince asked in a harsh tone. "But I wanna take control too, papi." you said sweetly. Prince chuckles, "Nah you took control last time. Let me do ma thang." He softly push your head against the bed and hold your arms back as he begins to thrust faster and harder into you.

"Oooh," you cringe and try to close up your legs but Prince won't let you. "Nah, keep em spread" he drop your arms and spread your legs back out. The inside of your stomach turn, you hold your butt together tightly as Prince strokes into you faster, "Mmm, my stomach" you moaned. "It's okay baby, you're supposed to get that feeling during sex"

As Prince leans down on you, his dick goes in deeper as he kiss your back and shoulder. "No wait, take it out! I-" before you could finish your sentence, Prince kisses your neck, "Mmph! Nah, I'm so jammed pack baby!" he kiss your earlobe, sits up and pounds himself into you while holding on your ankles.

You can hear y'all skin smack together. You hold your butt together tighter and hang onto the sheets. "BRRT!!" A short and loud fart slipped out and you look back at Prince who covers his nose. "Eww! Heh!" he chuckles and continues pounding in you. You turn red from embarrassment for a quick second, then giggle as you see Prince finds it's funny too. "Baby you stink, but I love you though" he says warmly. "Hehe, sorry it slipped out. I tried holding it in" you explained. "It's okay, you're fine" he rubs your back gently.

~~~

You fart a few more times as he pumps himself in and out of you as you two lay sideways. You both laugh again. "Damn boo, why are you so gasy?" Prince asked adjusting his hand grip on your leg to keep it held up. "I don't know, I think it's from my dinner" you rub your stomach. "What did you eat?" "Um, cabbage, rice and cornbread." you said in a soft, low voice. "Ayyyee! That's why your butt is getting bigger! Good girl!" Prince takes out his dick to smack your butt a couple times, then he rubs his tip on and around your clit, then slowly pushes himself back in. "Mmmm! Oh fuck!" you lay your head on a pillow and close your eyes as Prince holds you-locking his fingers together that are around your stomach and continue thrusting in and out of you.

VOTE + COMMENT= NEW IMAGINE!!!