Happy V-Day

It's Valentines Day and you get up to cook breakfast for your boyfriend Princeton who is coming over soon. Before you start cooking you take a quick shower then throw on a robe when you got out.

"I should do something sexy for him." you thought out loud. Instead of going back upstairs to put on some fresh clothes you decide to keep your robe on to surprise Prince. You head into the kitchen and take out sausages, eggs, and bacon. You put the sausages on first then you crack the eggs and begin to mix them.

When all the sausages were ready you set them on the counter to cool off some. Before you pick up the bowl of eggs you hear the doorbell.

"Oop that's him!" you said excitedly. You run to the door with your robe clutched together, then you open the door seeing Prince holding a heart shaped box of chocolates saying I Love You on it and a red rose in his mouth.

"Hi Jacob!" You said with enthusiasm.

"Hola bebé," he smiles at you with the rose between his teeth. He takes the rose out of his mouth and hands it to you with the box of chocolates.

"This is for you, my love" he says warmly.

"Aww thank you!" you take them and Prince pulls you into a hug and kisses you with his soft, warm lips. A small moan slip out of you as he add his tongue in your mouth.

"Mmh, okay Jacob that's enough now, heh. I'm cooking breakfast so I should get back to it." you said entering Prince into your home.

"Mmm, it smells so good in here. It's making my stomach growl." Prince holds his stomach and rubs it gently with his thumb.

You sit the rose on the fireplace mantle and go into the kitchen and place the chocolates in the frig. Prince follows you and place both of his hands on your waist from behind. You shimmy your hips to make him let go of you.

"Excuse me, I'm trying to cook." You giggle and walk over to the stove and continue mixing the bowl of eggs.
"I missed you." Prince said softly dragging his fingers down your back. You slightly shiver from his trace. You put your hand on your hip making your robe open up a little showing your lower back and thigh. A soft whisper flutters in your ear.

"Is that a treat for me mami?" said Prince.
You look back at him, "What treat? Breakfast? Of course it's just for you." You say playfully and continue mixing the eggs.

"I'm not talking about the food. I'm talking about this." he grabs a cheek of your butt and gets closer to you.

"Heh, yes. I'm saving it for you after we eat."

You pour the eggs into the skillet until they became scrambled. You sit the eggs on the side with the sausages and start on the bacon.

"Ya sure you don't wanna start round 1 now?"

Prince wraps his arms around your waist while rubbing his lips on your neck. You let out a soft moan while he holds you firmly.

"Oooh, Jacob not now" you whispered.

"Yes, Now" Prince slides the robe off your shoulders and buries his face into your neck and shoulder. You drop the spatula on the stove and hang on to the oven handle. He takes your robe off and drop it on the floor. The sound of his pants zipper makes your stomach cringe-knowing you're about to get it.