Pretty For Me Only

I get dressed up because I'm going out with some of my friends to a party. I put on a black fitted dress that has lace material on the sides, I do my curly hair in a half up-half down and make a neat bun. Then I beat my face with foundation, concealer, a little bit of highlighter on my cheeks, winged eyeliner and some peach lipgloss. I then put on my black high heels, then I grab my black chanel purse and phone and I'm ready to go.

I walk into the living room seeing Prince on the couch watching American Horror Story. "Bye Papi, I'm heading out now." I waved at him. He turns his head towards me and looks up and down at my outfit. "Uhh, nah ah." he commented. I paused at the door, "Nah ah what?" Prince gets up and walks to me and I look down at him. "You're going to the party like that!?" he asked in shock. I look down at my dress then back at him. "Yeah, and?" I shrugged. "I-I mean you look sexy as hell baby, but who you trying to impress?" I furrow my eyebrows, "Nobody, the fuck? I'm looking nice for myself. You want me leaving the house looking raggedy and shit?" "Of course! I don't want other dudes looking at my woman when I'm not around. You better take off that makeup and throw on a hoodie, sweats and sneakers" I stump my foot and pout. "Don't worry about meee! Damn, you know I wouldn't do anything behind your back. I'm smarter than that and you know it!" I snapped. Prince rubs my shoulders to calm me down. "Nah baby I didn't mean it like that. I just don't want you drawing a whole lot of attention where creeps are checking you out. I just want you to be safe, plus I want you to dress pretty for me only." he said in a soft tone. I sigh, "Look, everyone at the party is going to be dressed up. Some girls are going to wear stuff that is way more appealing than what I have on." I made a point. "True, but I'm just looking out for you, ok?" "I know." He pulls me closer to him by my waist and softly kiss me on the lips. He pulls away to look at me, and then he begins to peck on my lips multiple times. "Mmm, ok you can stop now, you're smudging my lipgloss." I chuckled. Prince pulls away again and licks the lipgloss off of his lips then smirks at me. I take my lipgloss out of my purse and reapply it.

"BEEP! BEEP!" My friend honked the horn. "Well, I gotta go now." Before I open the door, Prince gently grab my wrist. "See ya baby girl. Be safe, and if some dude is following you around or just seems sus, stay close to your friends or you can call me and I'll keep you company, ok?" I nod, "Ok" "And overall have fun and bring me back some food, got it?" I laugh, "I got it!" "Bye boo" he kisses my cheek and softly slap my butt while I walk out the door. Prince is so over protective of me. It's annoying but he makes sure I'm safe. Ugh, I love him so much!