Meet & Greet Miracle

You're at a m&g with MB😎 and after you hugged all the members, you stand by Prince and he wraps his arm around your back and smiles at you then glance back at the camera. You 2 then start having a small convo💬 and he slowly moves his hand down to your lower back and waist. You don't really notice it because you're to busy talking to him and you're really excited😂.

The camera man tells you guys that he's about to take y'all picture. You guys smile and the photographer takes the photo📸. After that you continued talking to Prince and he slides his hand down to your butt and softly pinches it🍑👌🏽. You jump and start blushing like crazy😅💕. "Hehe, Prince what was that for?" you asked giggling but hiding your smile. He smirks and whispers something to you, but you can't make out what he said because he whispered to low, and his voice is real deep like he just woke up. "What did you say?" you asked him nicely.

Prince leans in to your ear and says, "Cause it's fat" then he grabs your butt🍑 and squeezes it a few times in a fine grip. You begin to blush more not knowing what to do or say. All you can think of is 'OMG! Prince is touching my butt and said it's fat!😍😭❤️' You look at him smiling and say "Uh thanks..I guess." You stand on your tippy-toes and kiss his cheek. "I love you Princeton😍❤️" you said. Prince lets go and smiles back, "And you know I'll love you more☺️✌🏽️💕" he said warmly. Your picture has been made and the camera guy gives you your picture and it's time to leave the m&g. You hug Prince again and he rubs your back softly and pulls away to go in his pocket. "Bye Princey," You begin to walk off and he stops you.

"Wait!" he shouted pulling you back. You walk back to him and he gives you a small piece of paper. "It's my number and I want you to have it." Your eyes get big because you can't believe Princeton is giving you his number. "Really?" you asked. He nods and holds your hand out and place the small paper in the palm of your hand. "Call or text meh." he said doing the hand gestures of on the phone and texting. You nod your head and leave out of the m&g room with a big smile on your face😊💖💕

*Can you guys please leave feedback on my imagines. I'm noticing that you guys aren't commenting. But thank you to the people who are.