For Prince

{Prince's Pov}

Chey grabs my hand and leads me to our bedroom. She sits me on the bed and takes off my tank top. Now all I have on are my gray joggers with no boxers underneath. Chey lays me back on the bed and gets on top of me in her black bra and panties. "Ready to have fun, papi?" Chey asked. I bite my lip and nod my head at her. She leans down and begins to suck on the side of my neck. "UH! CHEY!" I gasped loudly and Fernando gets hard. "Shhh, keep it down papi." she whispered in my ear, but I can't help it. Her lips gives me chills all over and I love it. She continues to suck my neck, then she kisses it softly. "Mmmm baby girl..." I moaned. Chey slowly works her way from my neck to my chest as she makes a trail with her kisses.

I hold on to her waist firmly as I get harder. Chey swirls her tongue around my nipple and softly bites them with her lips. "Mmm fuckk!" I close my eyes tight. Man I love it when she gets a little rough. It turns me on even more. "Do you like that papi?" she asked as she push her hair to the side. "Sí mamacita" I softly whispered. She suck on my nipple and I tense up and quickly grab on her ass. "Yess Cheyy, uhh!" I squeeze her booty with both of my hands. "Mm!" she moaned. She sits up and begin to twerk on me. I squeeze her ass harder and then smack her left cheek. "Ouch!" she giggled. "How about you stop teasing me and show papi what you can do on this dick." I said looking up at her. Chey doesn't say anything. She pulls down my sweat pants and my dick flops out. She strokes it slowly as she looks at me and I let out a deep groan. Then Chey begins to put her lips to work.

I throw my head back against the pillow with my eyes closed. "Urrgh!" my groan got louder. She swirls her tongue around the tip and gave it a smooch. Then she runs her tongue up and down my dick and then she deep throats it. "Gahdamn Chey...Jesus..." I mumbled under my breath. "How's that?" she asked. "Keep going baby girl." I ball her hair up in my fist as she continues to deep throat. "Go faster!" I demanded. Chey does what I say and chokes a little. She sat up and coughed in her arm, "Shit!" "C'mon baby hurry up and go deeper!" "I can't, your dick is too big for my mouth." "Ugh, fine." I sighed. Chey clears her throat and pushes her hair back to continue. She bobs her head up and down my dick as I hold her hair tighter in my fist. "Right there baby...uhh!!" I moaned even louder and I can feel myself releasing a little bit in her mouth.

"Chey I'm about to nut." She lifts her head and stroke my dick with her hand. Seconds after, I start to cum and it gets on her chest. "Woo! Shit!" I close my eyes in relief. Chey lays on the bed with me and plays with my nipple with her fingers. "I love you papi." she smiles at me. "Love you more baby girl." I kiss her cheek.