Part 12 - Valentine's Day

Hello...
I have two things to say:
1- I'm so so so sorry for taking forever to update.
2- My inspiration said bye bye to me this last month...
Hope you understand.
Comments and likes are highly appreciated.
Thank you.
xx

And finally, here we go:

It was valentine's day. Gaga was in Mexico with her friends and she had her tattoo artist along. She wanted to keep the tradition and have a tattoo for each era. She was finishing A Star is Born era and was more than ready to start the new one. LG6. G A G A.

"For the movie I want to skip the tradition of tattooing the name and do something beautiful. Like 'La vie en Rose', cause it's such an important song to me. Bradley wanted me on the movie because of this song." Gaga explains and Bo laughs.

"Stefani, no tattoo for boyfriends, right?" Her friend asks and Gaga rolls her eyes.

"Believe me, this is not for Bradley. It's for what this song means to me." She won't change her mind and Bo knows it, so she lets it go. Her tattoo artist draws a beautiful rose and suggests that she should do it on the spine. She agrees and then they start it.

—//—

Bradley just arrived in Mexico, he bought her a tiffany diamond bracelet and now he needs flowers before going to the boat she's staying in.

He can't wait to see her, these day with Irina had tired him out. And there's nothing he wants more than Stefani on his arms.

—//—

As Gaga was finishing both her tattoos, lines' mistakes and tequila shots aside, everything was very beautiful. Specially her La vie en Rose tattoo.

Bobby knew Bradley was coming so he let him inside the boat without Gaga knowing.

Gaga and her friends are drinking on the catamaran's sitting room when someone knocks on the door. Bo gets up to open the door and sees a huge rose bouquet on her face. She smiles.

"Stef, this is for you." She jokes and let the person in. Bradley then lowers the bouquet and Stefani runs to him.

"No way, you're here!!!" She's tipsy, but not drunk. He gives her the flowers and she smiles big.

"Happy Valentine's Day babe!" He says and she puts the flowers carefully on the couch. Stefani jumps on her boyfriend's arms. They hold each other tight.

"Fuck, B! You're gonna make me cry. I really wasn't expecting you, and here you are. I love you so fucking much." She states and he chuckles locking his lips on hers. Everyone in the room knew they were dating, but they could never imagine how deep they had for each other, and by the look of them they were quite deep.

"Oh Stef, you really thought I would let my beautiful girlfriend spend our first Valentine's day without me? Never!" They pull apart and keep holding hands. Gaga introduces him to everyone and then excuses herself going to her room with him.

"You came straight from London?" She asks while arranging her flowers in a vase.

"Nope, I had to go back home for an interview, then I came straight here to you." He sits on her bed and then notices her new tattoos. "You got your tattoos! They look beautiful." He says and she sits beside him.

"Which one do you like best?" She smirks while asking and he smiles back at her.

"Love, this 'La Vie en Rose' tattoo is perfect. You know I got the neon sigh from the movie home, right? It's on the basement beside my work station. I like to look at it and remember you, it inspires me." He confesses and she can't handle him, so she grabs his face and kisses him. Bradley responds to the kiss with the same vigor and lays down pulling her on top of him. She giggles in the kiss and pulls away. Stefani rests her head on his chest and silently listens to his heartbeat. It soothes her. Bradley runs his fingers on her back avoiding the new tattoo there so he wouldn't hurt her, or infect it, or whatever. "Stefani?" He calls for her and she opens her eyes.

"Yeah?" She replies.

"I missed you." He states simply and she smiles.

"I love you." She closes her eyes again and kisses his chest where his heart is. "Christian called me." His heart speeds a bit.

"And?" He asks insecure and she wants to laugh. Poor him. She looks into his eyes.

"And I told him I'm with you therefore he can date whoever he wants, our two months deal is officially off. I'm yours, truly." He can't hide his smile.

"Good to hear... oh, I got you something for Valentine's day." He gently pushes her aside so he can grab his bag. She sits beside him smiling.

"I also might have gotten you something." She gets up and goes to her drawers. "No, I had no idea you were coming, but just in case I brought it along." Bradley gets her gift and sits back on her bed. Stefani smirks and hands him an envelope. He hands her his gift and she smiles opening it. "Wow B, this bracelet is so beautiful. Thank you!!" She put it on and keeps looking at him. "Now open yours. I gotta say it's nothing fancy like this." She shows her bracelet.

"You know I don't mind." He smiles and opens the envelope. He sees a simple key. He looks at her confused.

"It's my house key." She bites her lips nervously. His eyes widen.

"Really? OMG!" He gets up and hugs her tight. She laughs. "You got a tan, that's so sexy." He whispers on her ear and she gets goosebumps all over body.

"I wanna have my wicked way with you now and then we can arrange for you to get a tan as well." He smirks and tickles her. She laughs trying to catch his hands.

"S-s-stop babe!!" He shakes his head and throws her gently on the bed. She stares at him as he takes off his shirt. "Hey! Don't unwrap my gift completely. I want to take this off." She points to his pants. He gets on the bed as well, and Gaga jumps on his lap. He pulls the string of her bikini top, he can see her breasts are also tanned. Bradley isn't a jealous guy, but Stefani drives him crazy with how comfortable she is displaying her body to others. He knows better than to say something though. But she's some kind of a witch and reads his thoughts. "Oh jealous boy, people can see but only you can touch." He blushes a bit and she laughs pulling him for another kiss. Sex with Gaga is playful and he digs that.

Gaga sexily gets rid of his pants and briefs. He's laying down in bed naked and ready for her. She takes off her bikini bottom and literally jumps him. They both moan loud.

"Fuck Stef! Thank God you're tiny otherwise I would get backache from this sudden jumps. I am an old man." She laughs and stops moving. He holds her hips moving her on his own.

"What? I thought you were too old for this." She mocks him and he rolls his eyes.

"You are a little minx, aren't you?" She smirks.

"Always."

—//—

Later on everyone is on tanning chairs looking to the blue ocean ahead of them.

It's the first time Bo sees Stefani and Bradley together as a couple. She's mesmerized at what she's seeing. It's raw and deep, it's beautiful.